WRESTLEMANIA WEEK: 4/3 Breaking News: Multi-Time WWE Champ Retires from WWE

Ironic someone posts about this thread being soft, but can't take a ribbing....

Damn yall not right for making fun of my homies back like that
Just make fun of the fact that he's old as ****

Nah man, don't tell them that..I truly don't care if people make fun of my age or my back..Cause I'm not some dumb smark who doesn't know a work from a shoot..But then again I'm old and have been into this wrestling thing for decades, so I'm smart enough to tell the difference..

case cuttin that Mark Henry retirement esque promo :lol:

I'll never retire..I'm NTWT 4-Lyfe bruh..I'll just have to put a bandanna on to cover my cul-de-sac..

It does make sense. Due to his age he has a better shot with Mae than all of us.

Mae is dead man..Show some f'kn respect to the deceased..Gotdamnit your stupid..

ol i got alot left in the tank *** ***** n it doesnt get better with @BigEgo24
 dippn in case prescription stash during his paper champ run 

He better keep his hands away from the stash..I'm old, but hands are still steady and my aim is still dead on..

He better keep his hands away from the stash..I'm old, but hands are still steady and my aim is still dead on..
laugh.gif
 but someone called the increase in attendance cuz of wm it will past n things will go back to normal 

Case you son of a ***** I will break what's left of your back and make you humble. Strong style of course.

What the hell is going on in this thread? I used to hate seeing this on threads, but cliff notes please!

Just gonna watch Wrestlemania as a show with no expectations. Want to see some cool entrances but other than that, want to see how Wyatt/Taker, Trips/Sting, and Reigns/Brock end up.

@22stylez I like the Terra Ryzing or NTWT sign would be proper. Enjoy my dude, will be watching it so I'll look out for my Strong Stylez brethren.

What the hell is going on in this thread? I used to hate seeing this on threads, but cliff notes please!

Just gonna watch Wrestlemania as a show with no expectations. Want to see some cool entrances but other than that, want to see how Wyatt/Taker, Trips/Sting, and Reigns/Brock end up.

@22stylez I like the Terra Ryzing or NTWT sign would be proper. Enjoy my dude, will be watching it so I'll look out for my Strong Stylez brethren.
these matches aint nada on orton/rollins 

Case you son of a ***** I will break what's left of your back and make you humble. Strong style of course.

I fear no part-timer..You've made a couple comments, so ain't it about time you disappear for a few weeks?

I fear no part-timer..You've made a couple comments, so ain't it about time you disappear for a few weeks?

I don't consider myself a part timer but if I gotta take down an old grizzled vet like you to prove my worth than so be it.

Case you are a staple of the community and if I transgressed against you, I humbly apologize.

Dude, don't you dare apologize to me..I don't care if you threatened to break my spine and drop kick my dog, I'm intelligent enough to know when a promo is being cut..So I could honestly give 2 ***** about what any of the boys say to me..The amount of Estrogen in this thread is getting out of control..

I don't consider myself a part timer but if I gotta take down an old grizzled vet like you to prove my worth than so be it.

You couldn't take down a ****** prostitute with a hundred dollar bill hanging out of your mouth..I fear nothing from you little boy..

Back
Top Bottom