Wrestling Thread April 18-26/ RIP Chyna passed away at 45

Getting a glimpse of cocky heel Reigns last night was nice. That character truly fits him perfectly...

Whos the idiot that revealed who I was to the mods over at Reddit? I had to delete my account late last night because of it

:nerd: We want details Quailman.

I didn't even realize Ambrose wasn't on Raw. Lesnar didn't really even beat him down that bad to miss Raw. Shane basically fell off aa building and was able to show up :lol:

#FlawedWWELogic

Last edited:
I didn't even realize Ambrose wasn't on Raw. Lesnar didn't really even beat him down that bad to miss Raw. Shane basically fell off aa building and was able to show up :lol:

It may not be the fact that Dean was "hurt". The next level of development for his character may just restart next week. Don't give the people more to speculate on Peep :lol:.

"How can Shane appear, but but Dean wasn't there. Stupid WWE. Blah blah blah" :lol:.

Plus what was Dean going to do last night. Come out and talk about his loss? Save it for next week and take some time to plan his next course.

Is Raw worth watching on DVR?

Big Cass apparently grew up 5 minutes from my house. Few of my female friends grew up with him.

Last edited:
Whos the idiot that revealed who I was to the mods over at Reddit? I had to delete my account late last night because of it

Let me know if you here anything good going down at raw next week. It's in LA, thinking about going.

https://tunelinks.com/a/1656/Ringside_4

large.jpg
Going to listen later

If they had him do that or just be a silent assassin, he'd be incredibly over by now. But the suffering succotash **** killed his career.

Yeah I was all for the silent assassin Roman but they **** that up. Now is time for heel Roman to take over.

my wife and i were laughing our ***** off watching they crowd handle charlotte while she tried to speak....it was hilarious and painful to watch

my wife and i were laughing our ***** off watching they crowd handle charlotte while she tried to speak....it was hilarious and painful to watch

it was

not a charlotte fan - but i think she handled it well considering & i think she has a strong presence

it was

not a charlotte fan - but i think she handled it well considering & i think she has a strong presence
she had no choice but to handle it....them folks were relentless.....luckily the rest of the crowd felt bad for her and drowned that one section out.....it was cringeworthy yet hilarious

funny thing is i have no idea what they were chanting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom