Wrestling Thread Aug 12-25 | 8/19 RAW -SS Fallout- Bryan d Cena, Orton Corp Champ, Brock Kills Punk

Ryback would actually be 3 years younger than Batista at that same point :lol: Sometimes you forget how young/old some of these guys are/were at certain times. Some dudes get a hella late start

So

HHH= Flair

Orton = HHH

Cody = Randy

But then who would be Tista? Gotta have a muscle of the group.
Mason Ryan.
laugh.gif

Maybe it's just me, but I can't see the WWE letting this thing play out all the way to WM. I'm thinking Survivor Series?

It is going to play out until Wrestlemania. How they'll do it while avoiding becoming stale is one thing because Mania isn't for a while. The McMahons really like stroking their egos.

Last edited:
HHH, Vince, and Stephanie are going to be mainstays on TV through WrestleMania.

I'm very certain that HBK will not be back as a television character.  Maybe a one time deal, but he's really only used around WrestleMania.

Completely agree that the money is in the chase for Daniel Bryan.  If WWE books it right, it will make his career.  I will give it at least a month to see how things play out.  If he loses clean to Orton at Night of Champions, then WWE isn't doing it right.

Bryan should be kept away from the title scene completely until rumble time. He can have a match with Orton but they need to screw him and then send him to the bottom of the ladder. Orton can then build his championship run until Mania where he loses to Bryan.

2k14 Symposium starring Ric Flair

And some lulzworthy moments at Summerslam:
-Paul's facial expressions
-Putting out the kendo stick
-Trips going for the Orton hand raise fail

Last edited:
I think you continue the setup tonight.

Keep it Orton and HHH for now. Have Vince and Steph confront HHH over this. Have it lead to Night of Champions where Stephanie screws Bryan to setup the control storyline. I mean, I am still caught on Orton punting Stephanie years back and HHH's response ( I mean, he broke into his home.............)

But I have a feeling it will be HHH and Steph against Vince. Would have to be some of the best creative came up with if it ends up being Vince and HHH being in the Know and Steph being left out.

Last edited:
Bryan should be kept away from the title scene completely until rumble time. He can have a match with Orton but they need to screw him and then send him to the bottom of the ladder. Orton can then build his championship run until Mania where he loses to Bryan.
Agreed.

I'd say rematch at NOC, then a blowoff angle the following night on Raw. Afterwards, there should be no mention of the feud until Jan.

Is it going to play out until Wrestlemania. How they'll do it while avoiding becoming stale is one thing because Mania isn't for a while. The McMahons really like stroking their egos.

They have to build another face in the process to rival Orton or a few new faces actually. Ziggler and Kofi come to mind.

Just caught up with the PPV. Would've liked to see D-Bry keep the belt but if they build this correctly, it'll be an awesome payoff so whatever.

The Punk Lesnar match was pretty good, glad Brock got the win. Hopefully we get a rematch between the two.

Mizark ain't never gonna hold the wwe strap.....like I'm legit mad ....the em effin miz held the belt......freaking david arquette had a title run......but mark henry can't even get a to have mitb cashin five mintue title reign................
Bring back the nation

Watching Total Divas, the Uso dude wiping his face with titty sweat :lol:

He DRENCHED himself :lol:

One thing I think was sort of looked over was Brock Lesnar's selling last night. Jesus, when Punk had him in both the Anaconda Vice and that triangle choke, and Brock was fighting and kept lowering and raising his hand, I serious seriously like "No Brock, no no no, don't tap, don't tap" :lol:. The amount of pure drama in that match was amazing. And that really was a fight, everything looked brutal in a good way.

Ric Flair was supposed to make a surprise appearance on Summerslam last night, but he was pulled by WWE after the video game incident.

Backstage, Bryan has to be in the know that a real reign will be set up for him soon enough. No way can he be down with losing to Orton last night after just winning, and even dating back to losing to Sheamus two Mania's ago.

Ric Flair was supposed to make a surprise appearance on Summerslam last night, but he was pulled by WWE after the video game incident.

Was a true Evolution reunion planned? :nerd:

Last edited:
I'm still a little surprised they had DBry beat Cena with a knee. I fully expected him to kick out and hulk up.

Ryback would actually be 3 years younger than Batista at that same point :lol: Sometimes you forget how young/old some of these guys are/were at certain times. Some dudes get a hella late start

Word to Bret Hart being in his prime at almost 40.

Back
Top Bottom