Wrestling Thread Jul 14 - Aug 3 | 7/31 WWE Announces Network Subscriptions, Predict The #!

How many subscribers will WWE announce for the WWE Network?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1,000,000+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Your family is in my prayers, John. Same with you DC. Wish both of your fathers well.

Wild, I was just talking about Eddie and Benoit with my dad and enlarged hearts from steroid use, and how these guys put themselves through so much to entertain us.

Anyone interested in a viewing party tonight, pause?

I have always thought about everyone "making" a wrestler and simming them on Fire Pro Wrestling and posting the videos. But that CAW mode is too long and tedious.
That would be cool but it'd be a lot of work for one person to do. If we were able to each create our own wrestler and then have matches and what not online that would be sweet. 2k needs to fix those gerbil servers tho.

john2st john2st

Best wishes to your dad and the rest of your fam.

To answer DC's question... my father has no one but himself to blame for the massive stroke he suffered 4 years ago. There will always be the part of me inside that hates his smoking and eating habits as bad as they were for years and years, despite my mother and I's vocal disapproval. But the damage has been done, he is thankfully still with us to this day, and will always be my father. I certainly haven't lost love for him, but it's definitely frustrating to no end knowing the last 4 years (and frankly the rest of his life) could have been normal as they were had he taken better care of himself.

And another major frustration is the awareness overhaul this country has seen over the years in terms of health and how to better our daily lives. Yet people still continue to damage their bodies with drugs, alcohol, bad foods, and then can't understand why they end up sick or even worse :smh: .

Last edited:
|I Just buried my boy's father 2 weeks ago. Was like a father to me. Makes me realize how mortal our parents are man. Does he have a history of ailments?

He will be aight. He has that wrestling spirit man :smokin :smokin

Sorry to hear that, man. RIP to your boy's dad |I.

thanks everyone, he just got out of surgery

Glad to hear, hoping he has a speedy recovery. I'll be praying for your dad and sending well-wishes his way too. Keep your head up, man.

john2st john2st Prayers bro.

...So ...So Kalisto (NXT)

RealisticDopeyAlaskanmalamute.gif

Meangene45 Meangene45

@John2st - God's blessings to you, your father, and your family..I'm saying a prayer for y'all brother..

Back
Top Bottom