Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

As a result of Mark Henry’s brutal assault following their match at Money in the Bank, initial reports from medical technicians treating The World’s Largest Athlete reported that Henry’s vicious actions have left Raw’s resident giant with a distal fracture of the fibula that will keep him out of action for six to eight weeks. The injury occurred moments after The World’s Strongest Man secured an impressive victory, when he wrapped a chair around Big Show’s ankle, ascended the ropes and brought all of his weight down on his opponent’s leg. Unable to stand on his own, the fallen giant had to be taken away on a cart. WWE.com also discovered if his injury had been more serious than originally thought, The World’s Largest Athlete could have been sidelined for up to four months.

As a result of Mark Henry’s brutal assault following their match at Money in the Bank, initial reports from medical technicians treating The World’s Largest Athlete reported that Henry’s vicious actions have left Raw’s resident giant with a distal fracture of the fibula that will keep him out of action for six to eight weeks. The injury occurred moments after The World’s Strongest Man secured an impressive victory, when he wrapped a chair around Big Show’s ankle, ascended the ropes and brought all of his weight down on his opponent’s leg. Unable to stand on his own, the fallen giant had to be taken away on a cart. WWE.com also discovered if his injury had been more serious than originally thought, The World’s Largest Athlete could have been sidelined for up to four months.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

-- While many people are speculating that CM Punk has either signed a new contract with WWE or extended his current deal, there is no official word on his status. Only a select few know his current WWE status.
I'm tired of all this CM Punk "news"
laugh.gif

One minute they report that everything Punk related is top secret and the next thing you know it just happens to leak that Vince arrived with a contract extension in hand at the ppv.

If anything this whole contract situation has been one big planned storyline with the first seeds being planted with the leak that CM Punk's contract was expiring a couple of months ago.

-- While many people are speculating that CM Punk has either signed a new contract with WWE or extended his current deal, there is no official word on his status. Only a select few know his current WWE status.
I'm tired of all this CM Punk "news"
laugh.gif

One minute they report that everything Punk related is top secret and the next thing you know it just happens to leak that Vince arrived with a contract extension in hand at the ppv.

If anything this whole contract situation has been one big planned storyline with the first seeds being planted with the leak that CM Punk's contract was expiring a couple of months ago.

I feel like Punk should be on the titantron tonight instead of being at RAW physically. That way you get CM's reaction without messing up the storyline.

I feel like Punk should be on the titantron tonight instead of being at RAW physically. That way you get CM's reaction without messing up the storyline.

miz legit hurt

i wonder how long he's out

if miz is out for an extended period of time, thats him, show and cara off the roster

miz legit hurt

i wonder how long he's out

if miz is out for an extended period of time, thats him, show and cara off the roster

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Were Miz & Big Show hurt prior and that was a means of writing them off?
No Miz got hurt last night. He was fine prior to MITB.

I don't know about Show.

With these injuries and suspensions, you have to consider merging the brands.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Were Miz & Big Show hurt prior and that was a means of writing them off?
No Miz got hurt last night. He was fine prior to MITB.

I don't know about Show.

With these injuries and suspensions, you have to consider merging the brands.

The champ tweeted that he's at the gym with Colt Cabana and Ace and then Cubs/Phillies later if that's true, he'd most likely be on Raw tonight via satellite.

The champ tweeted that he's at the gym with Colt Cabana and Ace and then Cubs/Phillies later if that's true, he'd most likely be on Raw tonight via satellite.

i think tonight cena gets fired by vince, no punk tonight, unless via satellite like mason said

next week or the one after u see punk return and has a new list of demands, one of them is to hire cena back

another demand punk would have that would be
pimp.gif
is for vince to induct macho man into the HOF
pimp.gif

i think tonight cena gets fired by vince, no punk tonight, unless via satellite like mason said

next week or the one after u see punk return and has a new list of demands, one of them is to hire cena back

pimp.gif
is for vince to induct macho man into the HOF
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
is to induct macho man into the HOF
pimp.gif

I'd rather that not be a storyline and just do it.
Rileys time with all these injured/"fired"/ suspended/contract ended wrestlers
smile.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom