Wrestling Thread July 11-17 | 7/17 WWE Money in the Bank - Punk Beats Cena, Leaves With WWE Title

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

i think tonight cena gets fired by vince, no punk tonight, unless via satellite like mason said

next week or the one after u see punk return and has a new list of demands, one of them is to hire cena back

another demand punk would have that would be
pimp.gif
is to induct macho man into the HOF
pimp.gif

I'd rather that not be a storyline and just do it.
Rileys time with all these injured/"fired"/ suspended/contract ended wrestlers
smile.gif
nerd.gif

Watch Cena get the pink slip tonight and then we see in the smack down spoilers that Teddy Long signed Cena to smack down immediately after he was fired from Raw... That sounds like some bottom backwards crap the writers would do...

Watch Cena get the pink slip tonight and then we see in the smack down spoilers that Teddy Long signed Cena to smack down immediately after he was fired from Raw... That sounds like some bottom backwards crap the writers would do...

nah not the macho man part to be part of a storyline

just for him to say it like he did with the ice cream bars

he would get cheered for it

I actually think we find out that Cena was part of the attempted "Screw Job". I think it could be a lot of pointing fingers tonight. And even a Punk video of him talking on Raw is not good.

Leave him off accept for highlights from last night.

Next week is a new week.

nah not the macho man part to be part of a storyline

just for him to say it like he did with the ice cream bars

he would get cheered for it

I actually think we find out that Cena was part of the attempted "Screw Job". I think it could be a lot of pointing fingers tonight. And even a Punk video of him talking on Raw is not good.

Leave him off accept for highlights from last night.

Next week is a new week.

Is there any official word that Miz is legit out? It looked like a work to me. Given the fact that he's supposed to start feuding with Mysterio, I think last night just totally cements that storyline/angle seeing as how Mysterio was the guy to toss him off the ladder after the comeback.

Is there any official word that Miz is legit out? It looked like a work to me. Given the fact that he's supposed to start feuding with Mysterio, I think last night just totally cements that storyline/angle seeing as how Mysterio was the guy to toss him off the ladder after the comeback.

I was just watching some of the old attitude era entrances and it got me thinking.. WWE needs to have a special RAW one night a year. Call it ATTITUDE NIGHT. On that night bring back Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Mankind, Undertaker, DX, APA, Val Venis, GOLDUST, Angle, Jericho, Edge/Christian WHOEVER would agree to do it.. which I'm sure a lot would.. They could maybe make it like a rivalry thing with the new school similar to a NWO/WCW thing.. or n invasion.. So on the other squad you'd have guys like Cena, Orton, Miz, Sheamus, Barrett, Rhodes, Mysterio, Morrison, Truth, Del Rio etc..

Only reason I posted this because I realized how sick it would be watch Triple H walk out to the ring with his MY TIME theme. All the Attitude guys would have to use their old themes. I would mark the eff out. No lie. I bet if Vince were to do something like this.. it would be the most watched RAW ever... Anyways.. just a thought.

I was just watching some of the old attitude era entrances and it got me thinking.. WWE needs to have a special RAW one night a year. Call it ATTITUDE NIGHT. On that night bring back Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold, Shawn Michaels, Mankind, Undertaker, DX, APA, Val Venis, GOLDUST, Angle, Jericho, Edge/Christian WHOEVER would agree to do it.. which I'm sure a lot would.. They could maybe make it like a rivalry thing with the new school similar to a NWO/WCW thing.. or n invasion.. So on the other squad you'd have guys like Cena, Orton, Miz, Sheamus, Barrett, Rhodes, Mysterio, Morrison, Truth, Del Rio etc..

Only reason I posted this because I realized how sick it would be watch Triple H walk out to the ring with his MY TIME theme. All the Attitude guys would have to use their old themes. I would mark the eff out. No lie. I bet if Vince were to do something like this.. it would be the most watched RAW ever... Anyways.. just a thought.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Is there any official word that Miz is legit out? It looked like a work to me. Given the fact that he's supposed to start feuding with Mysterio I think last night just totally cements that storyline/angle seeing as how Mysterio was the guy to toss him off the ladder after the comeback.

wow, completely forgot that miz/mysterio feud is next

you could be right, even though it looked legit, if not, miz did some great acting

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

Is there any official word that Miz is legit out? It looked like a work to me. Given the fact that he's supposed to start feuding with Mysterio I think last night just totally cements that storyline/angle seeing as how Mysterio was the guy to toss him off the ladder after the comeback.

wow, completely forgot that miz/mysterio feud is next

you could be right, even though it looked legit, if not, miz did some great acting

I actually do wish that Heyman signed a TV deal with the E and not just a merchandise one.

It would be cool after this is all said and done that the RAW GM announces that he will talk to Punk to get a contract done personally and it turns out to be Heyman as the GM.

whether Miz was legit hurt or not, i knew he was gunna try to come out and limp his way up the latter when no one was looking. him hopping out was
laugh.gif
. a real Edge move.

theres no way Punk should be at Raw tonight. it would ruin what theyve been building by taking the mystery away the very next night.

I actually do wish that Heyman signed a TV deal with the E and not just a merchandise one.

It would be cool after this is all said and done that the RAW GM announces that he will talk to Punk to get a contract done personally and it turns out to be Heyman as the GM.

whether Miz was legit hurt or not, i knew he was gunna try to come out and limp his way up the latter when no one was looking. him hopping out was
laugh.gif
. a real Edge move.

theres no way Punk should be at Raw tonight. it would ruin what theyve been building by taking the mystery away the very next night.

Read on another forum that WWE officals and police forced dude who caught Rey Mysterio's mask back or he would be arrested.
laugh.gif

Read on another forum that WWE officals and police forced dude who caught Rey Mysterio's mask back or he would be arrested.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Daniel Bryan wins MITB
Christian takes belt off Orton
Punk takes belt off Cena

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats pretty much all that needs to be said. wwe got it right this time
Definitely, and i had no single ounce of faith they would do it. I think I'm just gonna savor this right now and see what happens, cause
everytime I start to get my hopes up, I think of the Invasion & Nexus, then put my hands over my face.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Daniel Bryan wins MITB
Christian takes belt off Orton
Punk takes belt off Cena

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thats pretty much all that needs to be said. wwe got it right this time
Definitely, and i had no single ounce of faith they would do it. I think I'm just gonna savor this right now and see what happens, cause
everytime I start to get my hopes up, I think of the Invasion & Nexus, then put my hands over my face.

Back
Top Bottom