Wrestling Thread Nov 3-23 | 11/23 Survivor Series - MAJOR Surprises Planned | Team Cena v Team Autho

Can't say this enough but Seth Rollins is the best heel in the company right now. Every time I see him on my TV screen, I just want to see him get his *** kicked. He plays the coward role amazingly. The "tag your partner" taunt was hilarious which made him eating the pin all the more rewarding.
This...

Can't say this enough but Seth Rollins is the best heel in the company right now. Every time I see him on my TV screen, I just want to see him get his *** kicked. He plays the coward role amazingly. The "tag your partner" taunt was hilarious which made him eating the pin all the more rewarding.

and to think, hes prolly a even better face.. him along with ambrose are great performers

yea seth is the best in business right now as far as the overall package goes,i tried telling dudes he got that early to mid 90s shawn michaels heel swag,playing the coward but can actually fight but playing the snake how can u not lovea great heel character 

yea seth is the best in business right now as far as the overall package goes,i tried telling dudes he got that early to mid 90s shawn michaels heel swag,playing the coward but can actually fight but playing the snake how can u not lovea great heel character 
That's the key that he's got it all. Even though he's a phenomenal wrestler/athlete, and I look forward to his matches, I still want to see him get pinned. As opposed to guys like Miz who are only fodder for the heels/tweeners he's in matches with

Agreed.

I was very impressed when I saw that SummerSlam special of the Shield and he was confident he was the best.

Crossfit really honed him as well, nh.

Last edited:
just watched ss. the last match was really good.

makes ya think. Vince always has the workhorse who makes him all of his money. hogan. hart. michaels. Austin. rock. cena. is that next guy in the company today? if so who is going to be the next superman. and don't say roman reigns

Yeah Seth is great.

But my favorite worker in the E right now is Harper. That big dude can GO. Someone said him and Ziggler in a 20 minute match.... YES.

I kinda like Rowan too. His in ring style plays to his character: erratic, awkward and down right crazy.

just watched ss. the last match was really good.

makes ya think. Vince always has the workhorse who makes him all of his money. hogan. hart. michaels. Austin. rock. cena. is that next guy in the company today? if so who is going to be the next superman. and don't say roman reigns

Real talk: Ziggler, Ambrose, Rollins or Bryan would not be bad choices. Out of that group, Bryan for sure.

Daniel Bryan doesn't currently have full feeling in his arm. Sadly he's not an A+ player health wise.

Daniel Bryan doesn't currently have full feeling in his arm. Sadly he's not an A+ player health wise.
Agreed, if we're judging health-wise/stamina:

1.) Rollins / Ziggler / Ambrose (all 3 are consistent)

2.) Reigns (beyond that required surgery, he's good)

3.) Bryan (really a wildcard at this point)

Ziggler deserves a push after that performance. Just watched the final segment over again and still have goosebumps. They made the best of what they've got right now. Can't wait to see RAW tonight!

Sorry to say this as a D Bry fan but i have a feeling that he will announce his retirement soon.

Bryan is a sad case who knows how it will play out but I agree I think being gone this long can't help him

Im saying tho why mcmahon send the stinger out there with no black ice?

***** looked like a turkey who lost some of his feathers out there

Maybe they did that on purpose for thanksgiving

Ziggler deserves a push after that performance. Just watched the final segment over again and still have goosebumps. They made the best of what they've got right now. Can't wait to see RAW tonight!

He deserves a mother ******* name change sheesh

Back
Top Bottom