WWE RAW is SHAQ 7.27.2009

I didn't get a chance to catch Smackdown, but ill definitely watch it tomorrow since ya said the main event was good. And its good to see that Smackdown isreally starting to elevate Morrison and Ziggler. That puts 2 extra people in the high mid card/main event status. And the roster will be even better when Edgeand Undertake come back. The possibilities for fresh storylines are present, while Raw's main event picture will always involve Orton, Cena or Triple God.

Just finished up SD, great main event and I hope it's a triple threat at SS
pimp.gif
or how about a ladder match with all three or just punk and hardy?
eek.gif

Chino... Can I get a faded "loose cannon" sig in the same sort of color scheme I have now?

The only reason Cryme Tyme should ever get a title shot is because the shape the tag team division is. There's as much teams as there are Tag Team belts.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Just finished up SD, great main event and I hope it's a triple threat at SS
pimp.gif
or how about a ladder match with all three or just punk and hardy?
eek.gif

Chino... Can I get a faded "loose cannon" sig in the same sort of color scheme I have now?
I would love to see a ladder match between the 3. It would be crazy, but to me they seem to be staying away from ladder matches. I mean Hardy/Edgewas because of the history

Quiicks is right. I mean, how many tag teams are there currently?
1) Cryme Tyme
2) Hart Dynasty
3) Legacy
4) jericho and big show

Am I missing anyone else?

Originally Posted by chino905

Quiicks is right. I mean, how many tag teams are there currently?
1) Cryme Tyme
2) Hart Dynasty
3) Legacy
4) jericho and big show

Am I missing anyone else?

laugh.gif
Bella Twins.

J.R. blogs on Piven negative reputation:
WWE announcer Jim Ross says he's heard that next week's Raw guest host, Jeremy Piven, has created a perception that he has an "attitude" about using WWE to promote his movie and he may not be fully engaged in the guest hosting role.

"The 'Entourage' star and the star of an upcoming film that actually looks very funny is reportedly somewhat attitudinal," Ross said on jrsbarbq.com.

Ross added that he'll be looking to see if Piven is looking to" simply promote his newest project" or if he will be genuinely interested in taking part in the show like Shaq appeared to be on the July 27 show.

It could be a good thing Piven is coming to WWE with the perception of having an attitude, as it could translate on-camera. Piven could a heel guest host to change the tone of the show from the babyface-dominated Raws the past few weeks.

Ross says Piven would have been set-up for backstage practical jokes in an old-school wrestling environment, but that probably won't be happening in the corporate-friendly WWE locker room.

"In the old days many of the veterans would have clamored to see who could play the biggest rib on Piven or any other 'celebrity' who came into the locker room area and acted any thing less than respectful to the biz," Ross said.

Originally Posted by Mister916

J.R. blogs on Piven negative reputation:
WWE announcer Jim Ross says he's heard that next week's Raw guest host, Jeremy Piven, has created a perception that he has an "attitude" about using WWE to promote his movie and he may not be fully engaged in the guest hosting role.

"The 'Entourage' star and the star of an upcoming film that actually looks very funny is reportedly somewhat attitudinal," Ross said on jrsbarbq.com.

Ross added that he'll be looking to see if Piven is looking to" simply promote his newest project" or if he will be genuinely interested in taking part in the show like Shaq appeared to be on the July 27 show.

It could be a good thing Piven is coming to WWE with the perception of having an attitude, as it could translate on-camera. Piven could a heel guest host to change the tone of the show from the babyface-dominated Raws the past few weeks.

Ross says Piven would have been set-up for backstage practical jokes in an old-school wrestling environment, but that probably won't be happening in the corporate-friendly WWE locker room.

"In the old days many of the veterans would have clamored to see who could play the biggest rib on Piven or any other 'celebrity' who came into the locker room area and acted any thing less than respectful to the biz," Ross said.

piven has always had an attitude in real life, this wouldn't solely be because of him hosting raw.

Great match between Morrison and Hardy.

Man, Y2J's and Big Show's theme sucks, really bad. haha

One more thing, I know the tag division is really light, but how many times do Cryme Tyme and the Hart Dynasty have to fight?

I have no problem with Cryme Tyme getting a title shot either. They aren't bad in the ring and they have always been very over with the fans.

I'm thinking of going to a ROH event in NYC (Manhattan Center) on September 26th, as Bret Hart will be there, and I want to see ROH live. Has anyone everbeen to a ROH event? How was it, and was the show worth the price of admission?

And if anyone from NYC wants to come, holla at me! I doubt any of my friends would want to go b/c they don't know anything about ROH, and I don't wantto drag my girl to go, as she already dispises Wrestling
laugh.gif
. I checkedthe website and Tickets range from 20$ (General Admission) to 30$ (front row/near front row).

might as well spend the extra 10 and get front row. i honestly have not followed or have any knowledge of ROH. anyone know of any top talent that perform...orperformED for ROH?

Originally Posted by 22stylez

might as well spend the extra 10 and get front row. i honestly have not followed or have any knowledge of ROH. anyone know of any top talent that perform...or performED for ROH?
CM Punk, A LOT of TNA people.

Originally Posted by 22stylez

hmm how are their storylines? rank em between ROH...TNA....RAW...SD...ECW
Honestly, I don't know. I'm guessing they're more focused on ring performance than story lines.

Jerry Lynn was the former ROH champion. And I think D-Lo Brown wrestles occasionally in ROH too. And their current champ Austin Aries is pretty good. I saw himin a few matches on youtube.

Honestly ROH is the best "indie" there is imo. Just youtube Mike Quackenbush and Bryan Danielson(arguably the best wrestler out today). My personalfavorite is El Generico BRAIN BUSTAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Damn, had to remove my avatar today, it is too big. If anyone can make me a Hollywood Hogan one, let me know.

Another Diva injury:
Michelle McCool suffered a legit knee injury at the WWE house show Hampton Beach, NH Friday night. Her match with Eve Torres had to be stopped and she needed help to get to the back. No word yet on the severity of the injury.

McCool didn't wrestle at last night's house show in Bethlehem, PA as a precautionary measure.

Eugene returns with three strikes:
Eugene (real name Nick Dinsmore) made his official WWE return at Saturday night's SmackDown/ECW house show in New Hampshire.

Eugene was released on September 1, 2007 for reportedly receiving his third strike in the WWE Wellness program.

Eugene wrestled Ricky Ortiz in the third match on the card, and is expected to feud with Ortiz when he returns to TV on the SmackDown brand. His return is rumored for the August 7th episode, but things can always change.

According to official documents released earlier this year, WWE released Eugene for his third failed Wellness test.

Back
Top Bottom