Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Sea of Thieves

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Southpark 2

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • Kingdom Hearts 3

Votes: 10 10.1%

• Total voters
If you really want to play the game, then you'd have to install it by night. Because if you pick it up tomorrow, you'll have to wait the rest of the day until it's done installing. It's a pretty heavy 40+ GB download plus an additional 9GB patch update.
Call the store, that's what I do.

I already got it lol

its at 63% right now

Getting it tonight was a smart move , i will probably let it install tonight and play it tomorrow

The amount of sheep in here is crazy.

I remember when everybody was bad mouthing that controller now dudes willing to jump off a cliff for it... Damn clowns.

The amount of sheep in here is crazy.

I remember when everybody was bad mouthing that controller now dudes willing to jump off a cliff for it... Damn clowns.

That is how everything is even with sneakers

Most people don't have a mind of their own ,so they wait for other people to like something before they cop

a lot of people are getting it just because of the positive reviews , still don't see the sense in copping a $150 controller if your a causal fps gamer

tumblr_ngg868cXn81r7k95zo1_500.gif

I don't think they made too many of them. One GameStop my homie works at only got one. Another store he knows of got 2. The store I reserved mine at got 5.
I'm not sure. I haven't tried it yet. Came home to a crying infant and a angry wife lol. I'll tell you this tho... Either there is a brick in this box or this is some heavy duty ish. Damn box weighs like 5lbs.

Preordered the control from bestbuy oct 10 hope they got mines tomorrow morning

Halo mp is nice looking to run with some people, graphics could be better but I ran about 8 games

They might as well release a few more colorways for these Elite Controllers, and might as well rename them "Air Xbox Elite Controller" then re-release them, maybe collaborate with Supreme Brand and call them retros and release the Elite Controller 2 with different style thumbsticks and different shape buttons next year and so on.

Right now, the people who were able to pre-order and cop the first wave of production, got the OG Elite Controller reselling for $250 on ebay.

I'm pounding kids who got the Elite Controller with my regular controller, and made some want to return it for a refund because it won't help them kill me easier, but will probably just resell on ebay VNDS used 2x.

Last edited:
Got mine OG packing. Only opened to try out. DS still factory configured with factory buttons still attached. $280 plus shipping. Confirmed PayPal only. Don't lowball me or you'll be ignored

They might as well release a few more colorways for these Elite Controllers, and might as well rename them "Air Xbox Elite Controller" then re-release them, maybe collaborate with Supreme Brand and call them retros and release the Elite Controller 2 with different style thumbsticks and different shape buttons next year and so on.

Right now, the people who were able to pre-order and cop the first wave of production, got the OG Elite Controller reselling for $250 on ebay.

I'm pounding kids who got the Elite Controller with my regular controller, and made some want to return it for a refund because it won't help them kill me easier, but will probably just resell on ebay VNDS used 2x.

jeez dude.. its just like that... :rofl:

Wannabe cool kids with Elite Controllers be on Halo 5 and be like, "WTF!? This controller is set to HAIR TRIGGER, why is my BR still only firing 3 rounds at the same time once at a time?"

Wannabe cool kids with Elite Controllers be on Halo 5 and be like, "WTF!? This controller is set to HAIR TRIGGER, why is my BR still only firing 3 rounds at the same time once at a time?"

u sound like u care more about the elite controller than anyone on this thread

u sound like u care more about the elite controller than anyone on this thread

Copped 6 to resell and make an additional $100 from each sale. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom