XXXTENTACION?

the serious question is........

why not?

at 30 years old, i would of expected you to knock out those insecurities that have you "doubting" yourself because of a 19 year old musical artist/celebrity.

why cant you just enjoy it for what it is?

it is entertainment.

i ask this with a serious note cause im honestly tired of "men" having to remind "men" their age.....and like if there is something to prove/some type of reputation to upkeep ? 

why not?

at 30 years old, i would of expected you to knock out those insecurities that have you "doubting" yourself because of a 19 year old musical artist/celebrity.

it is entertainment.

i ask this with a serious note cause im honestly tired of "men" having to remind "men" their age.....and like if there is something to prove/some type of reputation to upkeep ? 
You right I rock with X man he's a talent with his versatility

Say whatever you want, but "Look at me" bangs. I'm not here for all the socio-patriarchal debating.

why not?

it is entertainment.

I'm just not rockin with a dude who wears a bra and picks up a wet dildo.

I could have sworn you were one of the "what does how he dress have to do with his music" dudes from the Young Thug thread. Cause I say the SAME **** you just said about XXX...about Thug, Uzi, etc. and ****** come out with their pitchforks trying to explain to me why im wrong.

Apologies if you weren't.

I mean XXX makes some wack stuff. But he also clearly makes some cool stuff. Why does an artists entire work have to be all good or all weak? Por que no los dos?

I don't think he "clearly" makes good stuff. Bruh is known more for his antics than actual music. And the actual music isn't good. He's just another dude in this new soundcloud weirdo rap lane.

In your opinion though. I think "Look at me" is cool and clearly it was good enough for the biggest artist in the game to jack his flow off it...

I'm just saying these are the same things people said about wolf gang...

Sign me up in the opinion box of this guy being trash too.

Look At Me is much better as an instrumental. 

Last edited:
In your opinion though. I think "Look at me" is cool and clearly it was good enough for the biggest artist in the game to jack his flow off it...

I'm just saying these are the same things people said about wolf gang...
Don't make the mistake Drake jacking the song because it was good.

And nah, OF was actually talented. Domo can rap. The Internet has their lane. Earl definitely can rap, and Tyler can produce. XXX can do neither. Maybe if he becomes a more likeable person, I wouldn't be so hard, but he himself isn't helping his case.

Last edited:

X is just all over the place musically, 

I'm more interested in seeing the direction he'll take with his career

Song produced by Travis would be pretty good.

X is just all over the place musically, 

I'm more interested in seeing the direction he'll take with his career

Song produced by Travis would be pretty good.
no big label music company would let him do this haha

EDIT * ment to be the video with him swinging

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom