Y-3 Qasa

I meant more like design-wise, some people don't care too much for qasa hi's because they look too different, too "designer" for some 

tubulars are more accessible at the price tag which might help with their appeal too though heh
this on a Y-3 thread.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Qasa triple black highs dropping on the Y-3 website

btw how do Y-3's fit? i normally wear an 8 in Nike/Jordans. sorry if this has been asked before lol
True to size for the most part except for the qasas which you go a half size down. so if you are an 8 get a 7.5 in the qasas and a regular size 8 in the rest of the models, and size a half size down for boots as well.

I own multiple kazuhiri, honja low, honja high, and neoclassic high models which are all true to size. Qasas and the Boots were the only ones i ever had to go a half size down on.

But again id advise you try some on yourself and see how they fit you.
smokin.gif

Qasa triple black highs dropping on the Y-3 website

True to size for the most part except for the qasas which you go a half size down. so if you are an 8 get a 7.5 in the qasas and a regular size 8 in the rest of the models, and size a half size down for boots as well.

I own multiple kazuhiri, honja low, honja high, and neoclassic high models which are all true to size. Qasas and the Boots were the only ones i ever had to go a half size down on.

But again id advise you try some on yourself and see how they fit you.
smokin.gif
good looking man. hopefully my local barney gets these so i can try them on before committing to a purchase

I'm an 8 as well and I got a 7.5 in the qasa triple black highs. Perfect fit. But if you like a snug fit, go for the 7. But I'm pretty sure you'll be fine with the 7.5.
word thanks for the tip. Does our size usually sell out quick? 

9, 9.5, 10, 10.5 BLACK/WHITE QASA AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER AGAIN ON ANTONIOLI!

JSNT: when talking about sizing, you speak in US sizing right?? thanks for answer.

i bought the y-3 qasa highs all black on y-3 but I decided to return them :/ I felt they were a little too pricey for this shoe :/.  Also what do you guys think about y-3 floral trainers?  Someone has my size deadstock for 220 but idk what they are going for right now :/ none on ebay really lol.

Joined NT after lurking this whole thread, I hope it's still active. I recently got both triple black & olive qasa from ebay & although it seems the triple blacks are legit, I'm getting this weird vibe from the olives, the tongue area doesn't seem as snug as the black ones & the Y-3 on the left shoe is painted weird. I read about the font & although it might be kinda off it's not crazy idk are the fakes this close of a call? Sorry for asking for a legit check here, it seems against forum rules(?) but I'm in Puerto Rico & this is my first contact with Y-3 products & I'm in love with the shoe I want to make sure I'm good.

View media item 1277905View media item 1277912View media item 1277903View media item 1277904
Same shots from the black ones

View media item 1277907View media item 1277908View media item 1277909View media item 1277910
I got the olives from user soleblend on ebay. His reputation mad high but we did it through paypal invoice so that gives room for the sneak. Anyhow, any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: @RFX45 & space ghost space ghost , you guys are on here a lot & quite helpful, anything to chime in with?

Last edited:
huie9998 huie9998

Those are from the SS/15 collection (not out yet) plus the MSRP is $385... I'd be wary if I were you. If you mean the floral qasa, I pre-ordered mine at the Miami store, they're definitely tight. The boost I'm not a fan of.

Last edited:
Joined NT after lurking this whole thread, I hope it's still active. I recently got both triple black & olive qasa from ebay & although it seems the triple blacks are legit, I'm getting this weird vibe from the olives, the tongue area doesn't seem as snug as the black ones & the Y-3 on the left shoe is painted weird. I read about the font & although it might be kinda off it's not crazy idk are the fakes this close of a call? Sorry for asking for a legit check here, it seems against forum rules(?) but I'm in Puerto Rico & this is my first contact with Y-3 products & I'm in love with the shoe I want to make sure I'm good.

Same shots from the black ones

I got the olives from user soleblend on ebay. His reputation mad high but we did it through paypal invoice so that gives room for the sneak. Anyhow, any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: @RFX45 & space ghost space ghost , you guys are on here a lot & quite helpful, anything to chime in with?

both seem legit, the build quality isn't gonna be 100% perfect of course (something I've noticed and gotten used to when it comes to designer brands, ridiculous really) but trust me the fakes look way worse than that, there's no such thing as super perfect y3s as of right now.

also it seems you didnt get that dreaded fake *** receipt so thats a plus lol

Last edited:

unless they have tagged pics i wouldn't worry too much as they probably just took some photos of a real pair and used it because the shape is right, the box tag is correct and they even come with the correct extra laces, i also don't see any glue stains or any flaws.

im pretty sure if you ordered that pair you would instead get some ******** like this

View media item 1278405
if you look around on that site theres a lot of listings using photos of legit pairs as well, its the oldest trick in the book.

View media item 1278409
heres a stock photo of a legit pair, i don't see any differences between yours and these.

Last edited:
space ghost space ghost that's way past ****** up... how should I deal with the soggy tongue though? there's like this weird crease in the left olive that kills the tongue shape

Back
Top Bottom