Yes, White men can jump. Jacob Tucker of Illinois College

Link?
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Filthy. One of the best dunkers I've seen, he might be able to join Team Flight Bros. or something like that.
Come on dude. He has bounce but come on now.
Dude has bounce. But I still don't think he is one of the best I have ever seen. He has bounce though.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Filthy. One of the best dunkers I've seen, he might be able to join Team Flight Bros. or something like that.
Come on dude. He has bounce but come on now.
Dude has bounce. But I still don't think he is one of the best I have ever seen. He has bounce though.

He shouldn't have made it out of the first round though especially with his poor second dunk. You mean to tell me a regular 360 is worthy of getting into the next round after he missed the prior attempt?

Only did it because people came to see what he could do.

He shouldn't have made it out of the first round though especially with his poor second dunk. You mean to tell me a regular 360 is worthy of getting into the next round after he missed the prior attempt?

Only did it because people came to see what he could do.

Missed like every first dunk he had. First final round dunk if made wouldve been the best dunk EVER. somewhat of a letdown.. Back to the OG video to keep the mystique alive

Missed like every first dunk he had. First final round dunk if made wouldve been the best dunk EVER. somewhat of a letdown.. Back to the OG video to keep the mystique alive

I still think he was worthy of winning that dunk contest... Holdin it down for all the D3 ballers out there!

I just wish he was a junior, I'd get to play against him next year!
nerd.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom