yo NT help me out...is this a legit site?

www.nikeoutletcomfactorystore.com? not found?
pimp.gif

SO SO NOT LEGIT. Half the shoes are WAY under priced. No way your dropping less than $100 for some Grinches or Big Stage. Half the shoes especially the colorways don't even exist. When you even check the Nike Dunks, SUPERMAN dunks hahaha.

SO SO NOT LEGIT. Half the shoes are WAY under priced. No way your dropping less than $100 for some Grinches or Big Stage. Half the shoes especially the colorways don't even exist. When you even check the Nike Dunks, SUPERMAN dunks hahaha.

they find these sites when they goto search engines and type in "cheap nikes" or "for the low"

they find these sites when they goto search engines and type in "cheap nikes" or "for the low"

FAKE
The majority of their air max 360 I's are color ways that were never made, also look at those prices.  I think this particular site should be reported because its clear they are trying to mimic the nike website

FAKE
The majority of their air max 360 I's are color ways that were never made, also look at those prices.  I think this particular site should be reported because its clear they are trying to mimic the nike website

Back
Top Bottom