Yo! Whats Da Rule For Hitting a Female? Vol. Busted my lip(pic) ::UPDATE PG.1

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

As yall can tell I'm bored. Graveyard shift ftl
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

It aint cool, but sometimes u gota chec your chic. They don't know when to fall back. Now day they think they can beat up a man. My girl pulls this$$+....and she can throw a punch. I wudnt have hit her in the face, but I wuda warmed them ribs up or something. But eff all that.....

Your girl called some dudes to come smash you out? Your girl? That'll be the last thing she'll do. I wuda shot at all of them. You wuda been in theright since they jumped you. I'd put her $$+ out on the street. I hope yall aint still 2gether after she pulled that stunt.

Hitting a female is always a #@%*$ move. Wrap her up. Mad ways to show her that she can't win getting physical. I'd slap a loose chokehold on before ihit her.

Women are mad emotional. If you spaz out on a female like that, you're pretty much showing you're just as emotional and just as unable to conrol youractions when you get emotional. Which as a man, delaing with a woman, you should not be.

Or maybe you need to leave her @#+.

Originally Posted by Face82

She called some dudes. Who where these dude. Were they smashing her?
they were ole girl "other" boyfriends. And we all know damn well that if they willing to fight for her, unless its family, they arediggin her out on the daily.

but next time my girl tries 2 get violent with me, ima put her in a sleeper hold. ill let you guys know how that works out

But seriously dude, break up with her. Your looking for an L if you stay. Seriously!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

But seriously dude, break up with her. Your looking for an L if you stay. Seriously!
he already said he gonna move back to Cleveland or somewhere like that

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

they were ole girl "other" boyfriends. And we all know damn well that if they willing to fight for her, unless its family, they are diggin her out on the daily.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All her ex's stil hittin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

they were ole girl "other" boyfriends. And we all know damn well that if they willing to fight for her, unless its family, they are diggin her out on the daily.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

All her ex's stil hittin
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fam you know that weird taste you got in ya mouth when you "servicing" her lady parts, thas all them dudes remnants you tasting
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by Zeus23

today I punched her in her chest, and she tried to fight me again so i stole on her like a dude, she spent in a circle and fell.

Then she called some dudes to fight me, and they beat me up. Busted my lip, scratched my head, busted my ear and everything.

Zeus23 wrote:
I'm moving back to Clevland

She got the kid Zeus looking like:

(

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom