Gif soon ...

DAMN!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Zeus23

::Update::

Well... Um yes I am moving back to Cleveland, i will be leaving tomorrow morning.

The Dudes are some of her lady friends friends, they are not smashing. She obviously is gonna know people, she's been living down here for 4years...

She has a bruise on her jaw, as well as one in her chest...

She ended up apologizing very sincerely for everything, We smashed... and now she's crying because I told her I'm cutting all ties with her, as soon as I can get out of her house.

Thanks NT!!!
well at least she apologized & at least you got one last smash out of her.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Well... Um yes I am moving back to Cleveland, i will be leaving tomorrow morning.

The Dudes are some of her lady friends friends, they are not smashing. She obviously is gonna know people, she's been living down here for 4years...

She ended up apologizing very sincerely for everything, We smashed... and now she's crying because I told her I'm cutting all ties with her, as soon as I can get out of her house.

Thanks NT!!!
lies.

Originally Posted by SpringfieldXD

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Thanks NT!!!
lies.
seriously those were the dudes that been having some "group fun" with her for a couple months now. But seriously the two of you shouldbe smashing like crazy until the moment you move out.

Back
Top Bottom