You are being lied to about Somali Pirates.

^ your use of "they're" is lacking.

and does it make you feel smarter when you say things like monetary gain?

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by mdresident

Last thing im gonna say...I tried to look back and see if there was any credibility in your argument..but son never mentioned anything about demorcrats vs. republicans.

You lose.

I bet he sittin at his computer now sweatin, lookin back through the threads like "no way...this can't be! I know he said it!!!"

Still waiting Bachellor....

While your'e futilely searching for me claiming that this was turning into an argument about political parties and then people eating it up...you might as well quote in this thread of the previous one, where I stated that "all of them (pirates) are holding humans for multi-million dollar ransoms for toxic dumping as opposed to monetary gain"

Are you blind? Look above.

Bachelor, I think you should give it up. Dudes been exposed as flip floppers and d-riders and only respond with "oh you are jealous" .... "youare an idiot"

NT is not the place for intelligent discussion.

Originally Posted by TheBachellor

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Idiocy runs rampant on NT.
I agree.

There are more than one "strain" of "pirate" fam...
Some pirates have noble motivations...some have selfish motivations...but $ is at the root of all of the situations.
I was making the same point the whole thread. Whatever you inferred was on you.

Even in the previous thread, I posted that there were distinctions between people being considered pirates.

And I didn't even bring up the Republican vs Democrat thing....

Not to be the token republican but get one article that starts down talking American or Americans the internet gets borderline orgasmic. Just look at the sources axisoflogic is one of the most extreme liberal sites on the internet, there is absolutely no moderation. CNN, Fox, MSNBC and every other news titan has both extreme liberal and conservative minds yet they have to write somewhat moderate or it masks the facts, otherwise known as trying to hard to sway a mind.
You are the only one sounding like a groupie....you've referred to my screen name more than the topic of the thread.

Hop off.

i don't even know this haze dude, i mean i've seen him post..but my thoughts are my own..it sounds to me like u got something against him. Let that man live u ol' jealous "i'm mad cause everybody likes him and nobody likes me" @+@ ninja.

Can you read? WHERE does he turn this in to a republican/democrat conversation? Huh? He's simply saying that the source isn't reliable, and that the major news channels, no matter WHAT they're affiliation is write moderate articles. How the +%## is that turning it in to a political party conversation?

How were you making the same point the whole thread when I said I was talking about the pirates that were ONLY in it for monetary gain, then you REFUSE to acknowledge that until 5 replies later. You flip-flopped. End of story. Read the sequence again before replying.

And don't try to pull the "oh i'm wrong so i'm just gonna play it off like he's jealous" card. It doesn't work.

regardless, political parties were brought up when they weren't suppose to. they have supplied plenty of links to other news sources that were basically saying the same thing. btw, bachelor, what are you trying to prove now? that haze is wrong or that the pirate are wrong? because this whole argument has just become attacks against each other.

That's what i'm saying. He just mentioned that and this *$%!#%@ when running rampant "OMG THEY'RE TURNING IT IN TO REPUBLICANS VS. DEMOCRATS LOLZ!".

What i've BEEN saying is that the pirates are wrong, and that they're in it for monetary gain. He refused to acknowledge that talking about "they're different types of pirates man!", then he flips and says "money is at the root of all the situations" like 5 replies later? And dudes talking about i'm wrong when he's saying what I SAID before? And that's not groupie-dom?

You seem like an intelligent dude. Tell me that's not what went down.

Don't be a Stan.

to tell you the truth, i stopped reading couple pages back. this whole thing started out okay then now it's just a damn flame war between u and haze. andnot to flame bait, but u have your own groupie too (m16, but nobody cares what he says
laugh.gif
) but the thing is, both of you are bringing up good points.. butyou're so busy trying to prove each other wrong you don't even take the time to actually read !!$ you are arguing about.

conservative vs. liberal argument
me...in response to DJPrestige:

Not to be the token republican but get one article that starts down talking American or Americans the internet gets borderline orgasmic. Just look at the sources axisoflogic is one of the most extreme liberal sites on the internet, there is absolutely no moderation. CNN, Fox, MSNBC and every other news titan has both extreme liberal and conservative minds yet they have to write somewhat moderate or it masks the facts, otherwise known as trying to hard to sway a mind.

laugh.gif
%## when did republicans/democrats become involved?
CWrite

Son just made up the fact that peole were turning *$$# in to democrats/republicans and you dudes ATE IT UP.
You

Then you quote CWrite's criticism of you with...
That's what i'm saying.

roll.gif
You're a little slow for real fam.

Tell me that's not what went down.
Don't be a Stan.

You for real?
sick.gif

1hp99h.jpg

conservative vs. liberal argument
me...in response to DJPrestige:

laugh.gif
%## when did republicans/democrats become involved?
CWrite

Son just made up the fact that peole were turning *$$# in to democrats/republicans and you dudes ATE IT UP.
You

Then you quote CWrite's criticism of you with...
That's what i'm saying.

roll.gif
You're a little slow for real fam.

1hp99h.jpg

What type of idiocy is this....

Do you know what he was trying to say? Can you comprehend anything at all? How about you read the next couple of words after what you highlited in red. HeSAID that the !#%%%@% source has no moderation, and even the news channels with their dispositions write moderate articles.

HOW IS THAT TURNING IT IN TO A LIBERAL/CONSERVATIVE ARGUMENT ABOUT THE PIRATES.

I'm done with this fool.

Idiocy runs rampant on NT.
I agree.

There are more than one "strain" of "pirate" fam...
Some pirates have noble motivations...some have selfish motivations...but $ is at the root of all of the situations.
I was making the same point the whole thread. Whatever you inferred was on you.

Even in the previous thread, I posted that there were distinctions between people being considered pirates.

And I didn't even bring up the Republican vs Democrat thing....

You are the only one sounding like a groupie....you've referred to my screen name more than the topic of the thread.

Hop off.

i don't even know this haze dude, i mean i've seen him post..but my thoughts are my own..it sounds to me like u got something against him. Let that man live u ol' jealous "i'm mad cause everybody likes him and nobody likes me" @+@ ninja.

Can you read? WHERE does he turn this in to a republican/democrat conversation? Huh? He's simply saying that the source isn't reliable, and that the major news channels, no matter WHAT they're affiliation is write moderate articles. How the +%## is that turning it in to a political party conversation?

How were you making the same point the whole thread when I said I was talking about the pirates that were ONLY in it for monetary gain, then you REFUSE to acknowledge that until 5 replies later. You flip-flopped. End of story. Read the sequence again before replying.

And don't try to pull the "oh i'm wrong so i'm just gonna play it off like he's jealous" card. It doesn't work.

regardless, political parties were brought up when they weren't suppose to. they have supplied plenty of links to other news sources that were basically saying the same thing. btw, bachelor, what are you trying to prove now? that haze is wrong or that the pirate are wrong? because this whole argument has just become attacks against each other.

That's what i'm saying. He just mentioned that and this *$%!#%@ when running rampant "OMG THEY'RE TURNING IT IN TO REPUBLICANS VS. DEMOCRATS LOLZ!".

What i've BEEN saying is that the pirates are wrong, and that they're in it for monetary gain. He refused to acknowledge that talking about "they're different types of pirates man!", then he flips and says "money is at the root of all the situations" like 5 replies later? And dudes talking about i'm wrong when he's saying what I SAID before? And that's not groupie-dom?

You seem like an intelligent dude. Tell me that's not what went down.

Don't be a Stan.

tbut u have your own groupie too (m16, but nobody cares what he says
laugh.gif
)
indifferent.gif

to tell you the truth, i stopped reading couple pages back. this whole thing started out okay then now it's just a damn flame war between u and haze. and not to flame bait, but u have your own groupie too (m16, but nobody cares what he says
laugh.gif
) but the thing is, both of you are bringing up good points.. but you're so busy trying to prove each other wrong you don't even take the time to actually read !!$ you are arguing about.

I read exactly what he was arguing about. I read that bull-crap. I read that nonsense. Look at my post on the previous page where I take snippets of what heand I said, and you'll have what went down. He's a flip-flopper; point blank. Him and his groupies don't know what they're arguing about.

This debate has just became more so about proving who is smart and who is stupid over the actual issue.

I think we can all agree that the mainstream medias reporting on the issue has been bias.

And I think we can all agree that the argument the writer makes about pirates is more than plausible.

Arguments claiming bad pirates did x, and good pirates did y, are unsupported by any evidence. These are assumptions we make.

Yo, for real...stay in school homie.

You can use all the help you can get.

they have supplied plenty of links to other news sources that were basically saying the same thing. btw, bachelor, what are you trying to prove now? that haze is wrong or that the pirate are wrong?
He's stating that its a credible article and other sources have reported the same thing, hence there is no need for liberalism vs conservatismto be brought into the discussion.

Go lick your wounds so that we can get back to the topic at hand.

You with this groupie thing...
smh.gif

Settle down.

Nobody was a groupie, when I was the only one attempting to explain the situation in the previous thread right?

Now somebody provides an article, which people agree with...and everyone is a "haze" groupie....disgusting
sick.gif

laugh.gif
you act like that's a lie. u stay hanging off every word bachelor has said.

Hanging off every word ?
indifferent.gif
Just stop. I came into this thread with my own views and he happened to make posts I agree with and basically said what I wanted tosay. Who knew co-signing, for the very first time, posts of someone you happen to agree with in a thread makes you a "groupie" ? Only on NT.

Yo, for real...stay in school homie.

You can use all the help you can get.

they have supplied plenty of links to other news sources that were basically saying the same thing. btw, bachelor, what are you trying to prove now? that haze is wrong or that the pirate are wrong?
He's stating that its a credible article and other sources have reported the same thing, hence there is no need for liberalism vs conservatism to be brought into the discussion.

Go lick your wounds so that we can get back to the topic at hand.

tired.gif

You $#*. Did you even quote that cwrite response in your post? Was that the one highlighted in RED that I was SPECIFICALLY REFERRING TO?

It's obvious that you lost. You don't even know who said what, you don't even know what you said. You're just lost.

Stop arguing.

Originally Posted by M16

CWrite78 wrote:

laugh.gif
you act like that's a lie. u stay hanging off every word bachelor has said.

Hanging off every word ?
indifferent.gif
Just stop. I came into this thread with my own views and he happened to make posts I agree with and basically said what I wanted to
say. Who knew co-signing, for the very first time, posts of someone you happen to agree with in a thread makes you a "groupie" ? Only on NT.

you are such an angry individual, you need to stop listening to that garbage $$% vinny paz doggie.

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Hey guys...I'm done with the cookout. Now fill me in...

Where is Somalia?
Good.

Its on the Horn of Arica. Bordered by Kenya, Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Extremely important real estate.

hornofafrica.jpg

Quite contrary. I'm watching the NBA playoffs right now and I'm in a great mood that the Mav's took game one
pimp.gif
Who takes the internet seriouslyenough to get mad ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Quite contrary. I'm watching the NBA playoffs right now and I'm in a great mood that the Mav's took game one
pimp.gif
Who takes the internet seriously enough to get mad ?
laugh.gif

i'm just messing with you
laugh.gif
so much anger in this thread.

This reminds me of the whole Katrina "looting" and "searching for food" in a way .

Hey guys...I'm done with the cookout. Now fill me in...

Where is Somalia?
Good.

Its on the Horn of Arica. Bordered by Kenya, Ethiopia and Eritrea.

Extremely important real estate.

hornofafrica.jpg

Are the women thick in all the right places?

Why is the land so important? I heard on CNN today that it's a buyer's market.

Are the women thick in all the right places?

Why is the land so important? I heard on CNN today that it's a buyer's market.
Somalia and Ethiopia have some of the most beautiful women in the world...see Sade.

The horn of Africa was the launching point for human nautical travel and its a hub for oceanic commerce between the Middle east, China, India and Israel andEurope.

Its an open market...hence the corruption and media coverage.

No suprise that abeautifulhaze and Mo Malik are defending these Muslim SOMALI PIRATES.

Somalia= 90% Muslim

abeautifulhaze + Mo Malik= Muslim.

I am still waiting on praise the XI to come in and give his support hahahahah!!!

Back
Top Bottom