You are being lied to about Somali Pirates.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

No suprise that abeautifulhaze and Mo Malik are defending these Muslim SOMALI PIRATES.

Somalia= 90% Muslim

abeautifulhaze + Mo Malik= Muslim.

I am still waiting on praise the XI to come in and give his support hahahahah!!!

you are an idiot, congrats.

No suprise that abeautifulhaze and Mo Malik are defending these Muslim SOMALI PIRATES.

Somalia= 90% Muslim

I am still waiting on praise the XI to come in and give his support hahahahah!!!
What ? Shutup .

Now I'm Muslim
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Somalia= 90% Muslim

I'm Muslim and I don't support the pirates. Just dead your account, clearly thinking isn't your strong point.

i never knew...i thought she was like Black and French or someting...

but Ethiopia has some of the most beautiful women in the world...the men...not so much...

Somalia= 90% Muslim

The logic here is preposterous
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i never knew...i thought she was like Black and French or someting...

but Ethiopia has some of the most beautiful women in the world...the men...not so much...

roll.gif

I'm buggin though.

Shes Nigerian not Ethiopian.

Helen Folasade Adu

Ethiopia does have some beautiful women though...

angel-lola-luv-pic-white-panties.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]When it comes to islam....many people should sit down and shut up[/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]y'all make us americans look stupid and ignorant[/color]

man a whole bunch of idiots in this topic...by "different types of pirates" OP is talkin about how some are pirates because of the injustice thathappened to them while others are pirates for the sake of bein pirates. he isnt saying the pirates are right in what they did but that the media is putting ALLof them into the 2nd group. its like the whole 9/11 thing...obviously theres no justifying it but it didnt just happen for nothing

Somalia= 90% Muslim

tired.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Are the women thick in all the right places?

Why is the land so important? I heard on CNN today that it's a buyer's market.
Somalia and Ethiopia have some of the most beautiful women in the world...see Sade.

The horn of Africa was the launching point for human nautical travel and its a hub for oceanic commerce between the Middle east, China, India and Israel and Europe.

Its an open market...hence the corruption and media coverage.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]isn't ethiopia also an important real estate in christianity?[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]But back to the pirates, are they killing also? i've heard of marauding ships and kidnapping butnothing on deaths[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Are the women thick in all the right places?

Why is the land so important? I heard on CNN today that it's a buyer's market.
Somalia and Ethiopia have some of the most beautiful women in the world...see Sade.

The horn of Africa was the launching point for human nautical travel and its a hub for oceanic commerce between the Middle east, China, India and Israel and Europe.

Its an open market...hence the corruption and media coverage.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]isn't ethiopia also an important real estate in christianity?[/color]
Critically.

ethiopian_jesus.jpg
Ethiopian%20Theotokos.jpg
b_ethiopian_jesus_2.gif
pic2ethiopianEbaptized.jpg

church.jpg
ethiopia1.jpg

Hey you guys are knowledgeable.....should we invade Somalia and burn all the pirates' boats?
If America invades Africa....she will suffer the same fate as the Roman Empire.

Thats why all of our forays on the continent have been veiled and incremental.

Hey you guys are knowledgeable.....should we invade Somalia and burn all the pirates' boats?
If America invades Africa....she will suffer the same fate as the Roman Empire.

Thats why all of our forays on the continent have been veiled and incremental.
Ok I got carried away with the whole "burning" of the boats...

We could maybe give the pirates a 78 days mandate to stop... they will surely take the bait and we wouldn't have to invade. She will not take
the path to Rome.

What do you fellas think about this diplomatic approach?

lol remember Black Hawk Down .last time the US invaded Somalia they had to be rescued by the Pakistan army.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

lol remember Black Hawk Down .last time the US invaded Somalia they had to be rescued by the Pakistan army.

Easy. She will not use Black Hawks this time around.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Easy. She will not use Black Hawks this time around.
it doesnt matter the technical use of force. lets say the US destroy their boats they will probably rebuild (remember they use fishing boats sothat will destroy what little of an economy they have. Making it more of an society where young ppl see these groups as a way of living.) Also wouldnt anattack allow them to use hostages against the US aka the ship they hijacked today.

Two wrongs do not make a right. Obviously they have every right to guard their coast, but when there are bands of people capturing ships and holding them forransom something must be done. Clearly we are not out to attack those who are trying to act as coast guards, but those select few who find it necessary tohijack ships carrying food to African nations.

This is what happens when we live in a country that is powerful enough to cover up injustices. Granted, taking a hostage is inexcusable, but the reasoning forcommitting such an act is understandable. Somalia as an underdeveloped country and certainly doesn't have a unified, organized militia that can actuallydefend itself. Even more, is it even plausible for them to wage war on European countries or the U.S.? No. The fact is powerful, influential governments aremore than capable of taking advantage of situations like the one presented on the shores of Somalia. This happens with a stunning regularity, but is neverpublicized to the ignorant masses (myself included) because governments would never want to be portrayed in a negative light. I accept the fact that the worldwe live in is a zero-sum game, but this is ridiculous. Exploiting a defenseless country and kicking them when they're down is pathetic. It'sunfortunate that this will continue to happen because few will know this truth, even fewer will attempt to do anything about it, and governments/countries willdo everything in their power to silence the knowledgeable.
smh.gif

The way to raise awareness is not use RPG's to board unarmed ships and take hostages and hold them for ransom... I knew this story for a while althoughthey started for a good cause they have been a pain in the balls and are not helping themselves with their course of action. If anything they are making itworse. Instead of getting people to want to help them, people want to kill them.

Back
Top Bottom