you dudes would say i took a loss, but whatever

i'm hella drunk right now.
there was this girl hella trying to have sex with me, but there's this girl i've been ta;king to for a while and, i don't wna t to disrespecet herby hacing se xwith a girl that i just met.
pluse this girl was my boys cousin.
i feel i did the right thing because i'm really feeling this girl, what about you NT.
what would have you done?

A lot of nters exagerrate when they say they took L's. What happened to you wasn't an L..If you had sex with this girl and it turned out she wasfriends with the girl you like, then she proceeded to tell her everything causing her(the girl you like) to stop talking to you then thats an L.

^^^you're actually one of the cool dudes on NT .
you're rught, have a greatd day today, since it is now february 2nd.
hope everything goes well for you.

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

^^^you're actually one of the cool dudes on NT .
you're rught, have a greatd day today, since it is now february 2nd.
hope everything goes well for you.
LOL .. I see that you must be really wasted ... LOL

I would of have busted ... no better excuse to say she came to you and you even passed out ... but hey man like you are ok in my book .. its cool to turn awayfems cause you like another fem ..

well ok from wat i read u didnt bust her???
sick.gif

but theres always today
pimp.gif
happy.gif
roll.gif

If you felt like this chic your with was worth it, your good. I probaley would've had sex with her though.

L

Edit: She's probably bitter you didn't smash and now she's gonna go tell the female that you're feelin that you did smash, then you'regonna take that major L.

you are not drunk. i just seen you post in my thread with perfect grammar .. you will not get the l but you will get one of these
indifferent.gif

Well if ur drunk then no L, but when ur sober and ur lookin at this post a day later, your probably thinkn you took an L....and so am I, you took an L bro.

Damn if your not dating the chick its fair game but for some reason i think i would have done the same thing smh

yo no jokes i had a girl come in to my room one night while i was sleepin tryna have sex wiht me. she was drunk as %#*+ and got in my bed and was tellin me shewanted me in her but at the time i had a girlfrined who i was in love wiht so after a little making out i sent her on her way. my roomate at the time is also aNTer biggieb0y

I never understood why dudes got 'drunk' and then proceeded to tell their 'stories' on NT. Lame lame lame.

Back
Top Bottom