You got 3500, what car you buying?

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Any info on the following whips:
Jeep Cherokee 1999-2001

jetta

Millenia 2000-2001

Are these whips reliable? Of course these are high milage. However, how reliable are they?
i also kinda want a jeep as well
nerd.gif

how are nissan engines in terms of longevity? looking at late 90's early 00's altimas and maximas.

how are nissan engines in terms of longevity? looking at late 90's early 00's altimas and maximas.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

an '02 Crown Victoria Interceptor ....
pimp.gif

Or an 95-96 Chevy Caprice with the 9C1 package
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

hell no, cop cars? Lol

depends on what kind of car you want. If you wants something european you can get a e30 or a s13 for an import. Both look nice with mods to daily with plenty of aftermarket support and community
laugh.gif
My man aint never been to the hood. Harm aint far off, they good choices long as they still runnin smooth cuz the police tend to beat em up. Im prob pickin up an old school this summer and throwin some stacks on it, should be
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

hell no, cop cars? Lol

depends on what kind of car you want. If you wants something european you can get a e30 or a s13 for an import. Both look nice with mods to daily with plenty of aftermarket support and community
laugh.gif
My man aint never been to the hood. Harm aint far off, they good choices long as they still runnin smooth cuz the police tend to beat em up. Im prob pickin up an old school this summer and throwin some stacks on it, should be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

i hate civilians who drive crown vics
mad.gif

traffic always slows down to a snails pace

Word.  Why the hell would anybody even wanna drive the pig mobile?

mad.gif

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

mad.gif

Why do cops drive them? They are reliable and usually more powerful than "normal" vehicles....I'd cop a Marauder over most luxury cars anyday....

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

mad.gif

Why do cops drive them? They are reliable and usually more powerful than "normal" vehicles....I'd cop a Marauder over most luxury cars anyday....

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

hell no, cop cars? Lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

born and raised in The South Bronx son
grin.gif
. I know they the hood cars in the south tho I live in south florida, but they still cop cars. I see ya with the OD dark tints and spay painted steelies looking like a DT

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

hell no, cop cars? Lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
. I know they the hood cars in the south tho I live in south florida, but they still cop cars. I see ya with the OD dark tints and spay painted steelies looking like a DT

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

hell no, cop cars? Lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
co-sign on this

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

hell no, cop cars? Lol

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

grin.gif
co-sign on this

Back
Top Bottom