You know what I remember in gym class back in high school?

Middle school chicks started wearing thongs and let dudes sit behind and play with them/pull back their leggings to take a peak :pimp:

I use to dislike gym class during middle school when we had to take heath class for 3 weeks. Talking about sex STD, and watching Degrassi. Those were them L weeks.

I just want to hoop coach.

I remember filling water balloons up and busting them on girls t-shirts back in jr. high during gym class and copping feels.

That and rap/clown sessions with dudes making beats on the bleachers.
Everybody was doing the Grindin' beat 
laugh.gif

When we had those fitness test things the suicide drills with the beeping audio that would speed up...that one fool would always run until they threw up/passed out. :smh:

:lol: one time we made fun of this fat dude so he said he was going to beat all of us. Even by lap 40 the teacher was getting worried wondering how long this would continue. We were on like lap 50 or something and the dude started puking and crying.

Nah, when you leave "that guy who sucks" open for the last shot and he sinks it :x

C'mon man

This was me :pimp:

As soon as I got the ball and got in position for a jumper people would yell "NO!"

I remember filling water balloons up and busting them on girls t-shirts back in jr. high during gym class and copping feels.

That and rap/clown sessions with dudes making beats on the bleachers.
Everybody was doing the Grindin' beat 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
teachers wasn't having that in the classroom
Hell naw. Banging on the desk with a fist n a pencil was a guaranteed referral 
laugh.gif

Remember the mad dash to be the new girls' lab partner n being mad salty if it wasn't you 
laugh.gif

I should've smashed that sophomore junior year :smh:

Anybody remember in high school there was always that one kid that didn't dress out. The teacher would tell him like "Jose, this is the 4th time you don't dress out this week." Then he would just answer with an "Ok" While shrugging his shoulders.

laugh.gif
one time we made fun of this fat dude so he said he was going to beat all of us. Even by lap 40 the teacher was getting worried wondering how long this would continue. We were on like lap 50 or something and the dude started puking and crying.
had a dude with me on the football team out run the got damn beep tape 
sick.gif

I remember being heavy into wrestling in middle school. Me and all of my friends would split up and half of us would be NWO red/ black and the other half would be white/black :lol:

We would go around the school and whenever we would see someone from the other side we'd throw up the wolf pack like we was gangbangin :lol:
We'd talk extra reckless to each other and have matches at P.E. :lol:

Good times

the good ol days lol. basketball shorts under my jeans for days...used to grab a general tso combo after school...then go ball after
mean.gif

i remember ballin in timbs before.

mean.gif
man time flies
did you cop a nutty, arizona or homemade ice tea with that general tso combo 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I remember how all the teachers look like scrubs. These young cats got it good today

we had a fine ***
I remember being heavy into wrestling in middle school. Me and all of my friends would split up and half of us would be NWO red/ black and the other half would be white/black :lol:

We would go around the school and whenever we would see someone from the other side we'd throw up the wolf pack like we was gangbangin :lol:
We'd talk extra reckless to each other and have matches at P.E. :lol:

Good times

Man our whole 8th grade class was in trouble for doing that "suck it" DX stuff. :lol:

Security and the principal and teachers would stand in the middle of the hall waiting for someone to do it. They were not playing with us.

All the girls had on sweats over their jeans

All i would do i just change into shorts

Best thing was playing ball then the gym teachers blow the whistle. Yet no one would give them the balls. They would keep shooting

Except theyd do crazy **** like shoot from full court. Teachers would stay getting mad :pimp:

That grinding beat was serious business. Very serious.

Senior year I had extra hours left over, so they put me on the task of taking principal notes to students.
I used to just chill in my football coaches office and play madden or ncaa.

I use to always schedule my gym classes for first period just because I didn't wanna go to school knowing I had to take math or English early in the morning.

I remember always going to gym to play football and then leave school.

I remember sometimes staying in school til like 4th period to play football where most of the bad ******* in the school will go outside to run.

I remember my senior year they let us hi-jack a freshman gym class so we can play ball or just lounge around :lol:

Some of those freshmen were tight :lol:

If I wasn't good at Basketball I would have probably been bullied in middle school :lol:

Open chest

Screaming "neck" and slapping the fire out of the back of someone's neck.

Our basketball tournaments were something serious. My freshman year we had a school wide basketball tourney and you got to make your team and it was $10 to enter. Me and a couple of my boys from middle school who I knew had skills banded up and went in. First game we were playing a team with juniors and a senior was there center. I was always the shorter dude but I knew if you never saw me play you'd sleep on me. I was cooking so hard the game. At one point I hit a nasty lefty layup on one of the juniors and one of the coaches came to me during time out and asked me about joining the JV team. We won the game and I had 17 points. I thought I was a superstar. Had students and teachers at school on my nuts

But alas...2 days later we play the next round of the tourney and played a senior team. Some of the seniors heard about me and wanted to make an example. Dude named Terell Barnes dunked on me :smh:

I remember shooting dice in the locker room. All singles. Win lunch money for the week

I was the kid with the wack shooting form sinking shots.

One morning I hit 2 DEEEEEP as 3s in a row. :pimp:

But yeah I stayed skipping to go to the gym.

In middle school my gym teacher told my best friend he would end up in jail......He did. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom