You know what I remember in gym class back in high school?

I remember shooting dice in the locker room. All singles. Win lunch money for the week
eek.gif
BRUH! Don't even get me started on shooting craps! Freshman and sophomore year of high school this is all we did. At lunch, during class, in the quad, the hallways, basketball courts, in between races at track meets
laugh.gif
. There were times where we'd have 5 or 6 games going at once. Side betting and all that.

I swear it was like a school wide pandemic. I went to a predominantly white school where most of us inner city kids got bused in and still, EVERYBODY was shooting. It got so bad that teachers started suspending people on site if they were caught. We used to have to switch up where the games were every other day because the security guards would be on it. We even started using lookouts
laugh.gif

I remember going to that store Wizards of the Coast and buying a pair of yellow dice with black dots for like $1.99. These dice DID NOT LOSE SRS. I think the most I won in a day with those was $150. One of my boys bought them off of me for 20. I felt dumb as hell after that
mean.gif
Ceelo was the game of choice at my highschool..I never gambled but my friend won a limited edition u2 ipod of this white kid too funny.

I remember shooting dice in the locker room. All singles. Win lunch money for the week

:wow: BRUH! Don't even get me started on shooting craps! Freshman and sophomore year of high school this is all we did. At lunch, during class, in the quad, the hallways, basketball courts, in between races at track meets :lol:. There were times where we'd have 5 or 6 games going at once. Side betting and all that.

I swear it was like a school wide pandemic. I went to a predominantly white school where most of us inner city kids got bused in and still, EVERYBODY was shooting. It got so bad that teachers started suspending people on site if they were caught. We used to have to switch up where the games were every other day because the security guards would be on it. We even started using lookouts :lol:

I remember going to that store Wizards of the Coast and buying a pair of yellow dice with black dots for like $1.99. These dice DID NOT LOSE SRS. I think the most I won in a day with those was $150. One of my boys bought them off of me for 20. I felt dumb as hell after that :smh:

failed history because of shooting dice....deep classroom + lazy teacher= moneymakin coldcity with bad history grades
remember is got this dude chauncey out of $300 in a 40 min class period that look of defeat for the rest of the day was classic

:wow: BRUH! Don't even get me started on shooting craps! Freshman and sophomore year of high school this is all we did. At lunch, during class, in the quad, the hallways, basketball courts, in between races at track meets :lol:. There were times where we'd have 5 or 6 games going at once. Side betting and all that.

I swear it was like a school wide pandemic. I went to a predominantly white school where most of us inner city kids got bused in and still, EVERYBODY was shooting. It got so bad that teachers started suspending people on site if they were caught. We used to have to switch up where the games were every other day because the security guards would be on it. We even started using lookouts :lol:

I remember going to that store Wizards of the Coast and buying a pair of yellow dice with black dots for like $1.99. These dice DID NOT LOSE SRS. I think the most I won in a day with those was $150. One of my boys bought them off of me for 20. I felt dumb as hell after that :smh:

failed history because of shooting dice....deep classroom + lazy teacher= moneymakin coldcity with bad history grades
remember is got this dude chauncey out of $300 in a 40 min class period that look of defeat for the rest of the day was classic
Damn son 300? That deep :smh:

Damn son 300? That deep :smh:

cockiness can get the best of you & it did for him that monday morning :lol:

I remember this 1 girl who was in our gym class with a nice rack who had a crush on me, and without fail ALWAYS used to jog next to me on the track and talk to me while I was bumping music off my phone.
Never been so confused on whether to be aroused or irritated In my life :smh:

Open chest

Screaming "neck" and slapping the fire out of the back of someone's neck.

Our basketball tournaments were something serious. My freshman year we had a school wide basketball tourney and you got to make your team and it was $10 to enter. Me and a couple of my boys from middle school who I knew had skills banded up and went in. First game we were playing a team with juniors and a senior was there center. I was always the shorter dude but I knew if you never saw me play you'd sleep on me. I was cooking so hard the game. At one point I hit a nasty lefty layup on one of the juniors and one of the coaches came to me during time out and asked me about joining the JV team. We won the game and I had 17 points. I thought I was a superstar. Had students and teachers at school on my nuts

But alas...2 days later we play the next round of the tourney and played a senior team. Some of the seniors heard about me and wanted to make an example. Dude named Terell Barnes dunked on me
mean.gif

Son remembered homies name and everything that yam'd on him! HAHA! Your story brought back so many memories, I remember them tourneys. I was always the short Asian kid that was slept on, had a mean jumper though and defense was sick. Had at least a handful of steals a game. Dudes used to get mad trying to cross me and look stupid after a snatch the rock and go down and blaze a jumper, yelling out "COOKIES!" haha
I love regional differences...in NYC you said cookies if you stole the ball.

Let's not forget slapping necks or giving "gills" if anyone did something stupid or got caught with the hand

my middle school and highschool gym days consisted of not changing for gym and always sweet talking the teachers to pass me. It worked since i had the same teachers from 8th grade to senior year. Also ive always had a thing for basketball players my friends and i would sit inside on the bleachers and watch the boys play basketball LOL

I remember bing the over achiever :frown:

Last to give up on the pacer
Most pull ups
Fastest mile
Most sit ups
All the way on the sit and reach

Dudes hated me hard talking about "if I tried"

:lol:

:frown:

When I was a freshmen in HS we split a gym period with a senior class that was coincidentally loaded with varsity football/basketball players. On certain days our gym teachers would open the curtain separating each side of the gym, or go outside together and join classes and compete freshmen vs. senior. Capture the flag, dodgeball, whatever... My class never won. Not even once :smh:

Last edited:
Man my sophomore year in high school we used to have battle royals in the locker room since some of the my boys were in the class before mine and a couple of my friends

We all had that gym class one semester where it felt like all the best ballers were in there :lol: it just so happened that all those ball players were the biggest trouble makers so we had a couple days where we didnt get to do anything but sit on or floor spots :lol:

i remember my entire gym class (30 dudes) got suspended(just from gym) for a day after a few people got choked out with the taz move View media item 1106446 & didnt wake up before teachers got in the locker room

3-5 dudes laid out like a murder scene ...gradually waking up groggy & pissed wondering what happened

Last edited:
i remember my entire gym class (30 dudes) got suspended(just from gym) for a day after a few people got choked out with the taz move View media item 1106446 & didnt wake up before teachers got in the locker room

3-5 dudes laid out like a murder scene ...gradually waking up groggy & pissed wondering what happened

Lmfaoooo wtf how whyyyyy

catch a dude putting on his shirt(arms up over his head ovb) or just not paying attention , hit em with the taz move & dip before they figure out who did it

Annoyed all the teachers :smokin.

- Those State Tests...I got kicked out of the classroom before it even started :lol: :smh:.

- Also got kicked out when I was on crutches

- Copped feels in health ed

- Got yelled at when I wasn't even in the classroom

- Yelled at when I didn't do nothing, teacher didn't even apologize

- I was 5'8 and 150 in HS, wearing XL tees (Guilty of even having XXL) and size 36 pants :lol: :x

I remember when ****** used to find big *** cardboard boxes (big enough to fully cover a standing person) and throw them over an unsuspecting person, then proceed to "box" them.

:lol:

Putting library books in peoples' bags so the door sensors would go off as they passed.

In the locker room someone threw the garbage can over the locker which divided each aisle

Jumpin locks lookin to score some nice ****. Im not that grimy tho

This thread brings back so many memories

I remember rollin up on the Coca Cola truck like 10 deep at lunch when they would come to refill the soda fountains. We'd wait for the driver to leave out of the truck then run in the back and start stealing boxes out, only to realize they were full of coke syrup and not actual soda :lol:

Or we'd do the same thing to the truck that came to stock up the home ec class with ice cream :lol: we'd be in such a hurry to grab some that we wouldn't realize what flavors we were getting. Had ****** up in class eating pints of vanilla and wildberry :lol: but hey, it was free

Last edited:
Stayed playing 7 11 in 8th grade. I remember winning 10 dollars in one day. Pulled out a dollar and stomp on it with your foot if you real :lol: I had red dices. Man those were the days.

I wish a ************ would try that Taz @#%^ on me :smh:

In 6 grade while chopping it up waiting for the bus after school an associate of mine comes out of nowhere and pushes me then proceeds to do a double bicep kiss :stoneface: (Think Scott Steiner he's a wrestling fan till this day)

I hit the eject button on my backpack and gave him a right cross to the cheek/mouth area ...next thing I know the assistant principal had me by the arm askin why I did that. (All he saw was me drop my backpack and swing)

6 grade is where I first got in to physical altercations with non family members/neighbor hood people. :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom