You know what I remember in gym class back in high school?

i remember my entire gym class (30 dudes) got suspended(just from gym) for a day after a few people got choked out with the taz move & didnt wake up before teachers got in the locker room

3-5 dudes laid out like a murder scene ...gradually waking up groggy & pissed wondering what happened
You out here taking gym class with Dexter bruh? 3-5 dudes just laid out on the floor? Unconscious?

"A few people got choked out"?

****** is really out here strangling ******?

You taking gym class with this dude?

Last edited:
I remember bing the over achiever
frown.gif

Last to give up on the pacer
Most pull ups
Fastest mile
Most sit ups
All the way on the sit and reach

Dudes hated me hard talking about "if I tried"

laugh.gif

frown.gif
I hated those dudes...why not try instead of always talkin hypotheticals. Show and prove fool.

nike string bookbags

folding my schedule in sections and forging the number of my lunch period to get in. schedule looking like a fortune teller by the end of the year

still remember this one kid.

we played dodgeball with foam balls that could zip through the air and didn't hurt if you got it.

hit this one dude in the chest and swear to god he fell back like
200332689-003-young-businessman-flying-backwards-side-gettyimages.jpg

flopping and all dramatic **** i was like

jaguars-fan-gif_medium.gif

and on rainy days our teacher would let us play dodgeball in the locker room. that close quarters combat :pimp:

remember one time .. we were doing a "gymnastics" unit (if you will) in the mat room, basically a 20x20 room with padded floors. the entrance to the room was connected to the girls locker room. across from the entrance was another entrance to the gym/basketball court. one time i sat in the mat room looking out and girls would come in from the gym taking their tops off and **** :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom