Young dro im calling you out...

So, The original transaction was for shoes. Kev wanted a refund, Dro says "ok". 1 month passes, Kev calls him out, Dro says he isnt giving refund, hewill send a bootleg ipod instead? (Which probably wont happen)

GRIMEY

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

So, The original transaction was for shoes. Kev wanted a refund, Dro says "ok". 1 month passes, Kev calls him out, Dro says he isnt giving refund, he will send a bootleg ipod instead? (Which probably wont happen)

GRIMEY
Naw, I don't think so. Unless Kev had already sent the shoes back expecting a refund. Which I didn't catch. Excuse me if I sound dumb.

tree4twenty
YOUR AVY..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and retro, i dont wear jordans anymore..

I think we can all agree Crank official jacked this thread....OP please change the title to Crank Lucas makes funny GIF's.......thank you

I agree, 100%. Def bad business.

I honestly didn't see this post ... I left the house around 7-!%$ and this is my first time being on NT since ... and it's the first post in General ..
laugh.gif

Honestly ... I got the money back in my PP last week ... late .... Thursday or Friday I think ... and I been lolly gagging ... without a doubt in my mind I spent three or four times what I owe you last weekend ...

... I prolly won't issue a refund either. I'll send an iPod though ... I have no problem shipping product ... (ask dC) ... and had you not backed out the day I was shipping then you would had it a long time ago.

Is that right ? No. A good way to do business ? No. But I'm an a-hole.

this post is classic though ... i'll check back in this afternoon or tonight.
Yeah you real tough for taking peoples money over the internet
eyes.gif

I think it's safe to call this a classic thread and lock it up. It was great to be a part of it. Until next time, peace.

Ahhhh, So Kev sent money for unknown product (Possible ipod), then backed out a couple days after money was sent.

Kev then asks for refund, never gets it, and Dro says: "refunds will be credited in merchandise only".

I see now. Reminds me of my old job - At the bottom of the invoices in tiny print it said: "REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED IN MECHANDISE ONLY"

LOL

If it was for an ipod - Nothing wrong with Dros' decision. (He just took too long for OPs taste)
If it was for shoes - GRIMEY

Ahhhh, So Kev sent money for unknown product (Possible ipod), then backed out a couple days after money was sent.

Kev then asks for refund, never gets it, and Dro says: "refunds will be credited in merchandise only".

I see now. Reminds me of my old job - At the bottom of the invoices in tiny print it said: "REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED IN MECHANDISE ONLY"

LOL

If it was for an ipod - Nothing wrong with Dros' decision. (He just took too long for OPs taste)
Unknown product=Flesh light

hahahah this is some confusin (yet extremely funny) $@@,
so dude was trying to buy XIs
dro keeps the money for a month
then offers him a busted up ipod??

crank needs to get a nt shirt or something for these gifs lol

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

LOL

Unknown product=Flesh light
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

How do you know it was for XI's?How do you know the I pod is busted up?Why would dro have on a NT shirt?Them *%%%! never be the same color asmango

Kev, head down to ATL and let him know whats good....dr0 aint no threat anyway, _ prolly weigh 95 lbs soaking wet

How do you know it was for XI's?How do you know the I pod is busted up?Why would dro have on a NT shirt?Them *%%%! never be the same color as mango
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

How do you know it was for XI's?How do you know the I pod is busted up?Why would dro have on a NT shirt?Them *%%%! never be the same color as mango

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
your crazy!

im srry but this the reason i dont buy !@!* over the internet if i cant meet up face to face i dont want to do it for this very reason you let some lil dudetake yo money and cant do !@!* about it. you got a kid and you scamming people out of 150? get yo broke %*$ outta here

and with that said

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This thread has me rolling..

but at the end of the day...

young dro, you're a real d-bag my dude. smh.

Classic thread. It went from dro being called out to everybody quotin dro's lyrics to crank jus shuttin it down with classic gifs. Then an appearance bydro.

Back
Top Bottom