Your Favorite NBA player thinks "Roy over Durant"

Link to these comments made by Bryant?

SMH at that description of KD shoeking. Just terrible.

KD has improved his athleticism and he has a lot more spring in his legs these days. He's even a different player from last year, you'll see. Well actually you should have seen it in the FIBA tournament but just tune in to any preseason game and you'll recognize.

With that said, Roy is still underrated. I remember having a lengthy discussion with others about Granger and Roy and JJ... I'm taking Roy of that trio every time.

In terms of Roy v Durant, come on now Kob
roll.gif

Roy may not have weaknesses but Durant is cut from a different cloth. It's comparing two different animals and Durant is higher on the food chain.

Link to these comments made by Bryant?

SMH at that description of KD shoeking. Just terrible.

KD has improved his athleticism and he has a lot more spring in his legs these days. He's even a different player from last year, you'll see. Well actually you should have seen it in the FIBA tournament but just tune in to any preseason game and you'll recognize.

With that said, Roy is still underrated. I remember having a lengthy discussion with others about Granger and Roy and JJ... I'm taking Roy of that trio every time.

In terms of Roy v Durant, come on now Kob
roll.gif

Roy may not have weaknesses but Durant is cut from a different cloth. It's comparing two different animals and Durant is higher on the food chain.

Roy is one of the most cerebral ballers in the L....i dont think he gets enough credit and his #s may not jump out at you like Durant's do....

But Durant is a straight assassin.

Roy is one of the most cerebral ballers in the L....i dont think he gets enough credit and his #s may not jump out at you like Durant's do....

But Durant is a straight assassin.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Too me hearing it from players has to count for something. I'm always going to be impressed by that Ron Ron quote.

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Too me hearing it from players has to count for something. I'm always going to be impressed by that Ron Ron quote.

The Durant obsession is gonna slow down by the end of the season.

Don't say I didn't warn you...

The Durant obsession is gonna slow down by the end of the season.

Don't say I didn't warn you...

This is the one and only time anyone will ever see me give this to Kobe: 
pimp.gif

This is the one and only time anyone will ever see me give this to Kobe: 
pimp.gif

Kobe was referring to the toughest player for him to guard in the Western Conference when on the John Thompson Show the other day.

Durant did 30 and 8 and, through his first 3 seasons, shoots over 45% from the field and over 35% from three. And he's 22 years old. C'mon now

Kobe was referring to the toughest player for him to guard in the Western Conference when on the John Thompson Show the other day.

Durant did 30 and 8 and, through his first 3 seasons, shoots over 45% from the field and over 35% from three. And he's 22 years old. C'mon now

Arent they basically 2 different players. I mean KD is a very athletic wing man compared to a all around guard like Roy. Basically 2 completely different players, styles, and builds.

Arent they basically 2 different players. I mean KD is a very athletic wing man compared to a all around guard like Roy. Basically 2 completely different players, styles, and builds.

Back
Top Bottom