Your Favorite NBA player thinks "Roy over Durant"

Originally Posted by rjayrolln

NOW YOUR WRONG^^^
roll.gif
learn how to spell first.. then come back and talk

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by bijald0331

But Kevin Durant is such a nice and humble soul. He will fervently uplift his teammates to heights unforeseen through random acts of kindness. He is swell. He's him, he does him and he chills. Doesn't that count for something?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dudes really say that too..

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Originally Posted by bijald0331

But Kevin Durant is such a nice and humble soul. He will fervently uplift his teammates to heights unforeseen through random acts of kindness. He is swell. He's him, he does him and he chills. Doesn't that count for something?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Dudes really say that too..

This is why arguments like this:

I'd rather take these Hall of Famers opinions over some guy on a message board.
are so dumb. Like I've said before, NBA players are not necessarily good at judging their peers.

This is why arguments like this:

I'd rather take these Hall of Famers opinions over some guy on a message board.
are so dumb. Like I've said before, NBA players are not necessarily good at judging their peers.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Roy is one of the most cerebral ballers in the L....i dont think he gets enough credit and his #s may not jump out at you like Durant's do....

But Durant is a straight assassin.

If healthy, Broy is my sleeper for MVP, but Kobe is wrong.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Roy is one of the most cerebral ballers in the L....i dont think he gets enough credit and his #s may not jump out at you like Durant's do....

But Durant is a straight assassin.

If healthy, Broy is my sleeper for MVP, but Kobe is wrong.

BRoy is good..... but I'm going to have to go and say it, he IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR THE BLAZERS. His game is to slow and I hate when he runs the iso and waits til the last 5 seconds of the shot clock to try and score. The rest of the team is built to run the floor, but they continually are one of the worst teams in the league when it comes to fast break points because BRoy plays so damn slow. Sure he is one of the best players in the league, but the Blazers don't have the right personnel to work with that. We need some bangers down low playing C and PF and we have trouble keeping centers healthy and Lamarcus is one of the softest dudes in the league, until that is fixed this team won't win $%%! with playing that slow lethargic style that Roy likes.

BRoy is good..... but I'm going to have to go and say it, he IS NOT A GOOD FIT FOR THE BLAZERS. His game is to slow and I hate when he runs the iso and waits til the last 5 seconds of the shot clock to try and score. The rest of the team is built to run the floor, but they continually are one of the worst teams in the league when it comes to fast break points because BRoy plays so damn slow. Sure he is one of the best players in the league, but the Blazers don't have the right personnel to work with that. We need some bangers down low playing C and PF and we have trouble keeping centers healthy and Lamarcus is one of the softest dudes in the league, until that is fixed this team won't win $%%! with playing that slow lethargic style that Roy likes.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

who on that roster is built to run the floor?

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Batuum, Rudy, Bayless

Batuum, Rudy, Bayless

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Batuum, Rudy, Bayless
i much rather let Roy be the playmaker than to try to run with Batum, bayless, and fernandez.

the blazers are what they are because of injuries, not playing style

Back
Top Bottom