Your top 5 dunker's of all time?

eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
the dunk at :35sec mark

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

kobe is not a top 5 dunker of all time....i look at the poeple who listed kobe and look at their sigs...and im not surprised..

1-carter
2-wilkins
3-jordan
4-richardson
5-kemp

as far as dunking goes...kobe isnt even better than iggy

okay, he might not be a top 5 dunker of all time for some, but kobe in his 20s > iggy. no contest.

1. Michael Jordan
2. Michael Jordan
3. Michael Jordan
4. Michael Jordan
5. Michael Jordan

kobes an in game dunker...who can throw some posters here and there...

kobe in the dunk contest back then was ehhh...

i bet if vince ever got a championship ring the world would explode. haters, flakers, fans and bandwagoners would erupt with emotion. but that'll neverhappen.

damn, i donno about the order but here

kadour ziani
flight white
carter
goldenchild/troy/easy jumper

man i donno, way too many sick guys out

My Top 5...

Vince Carter
Shaun Kemp
Michael Jordan
Dominique Wilkins
Julius Erving

with Kobe Bryant, Jason Richardson,David Thompson,Clyde Drexler and Tracy McGrady making it 10

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Lebron is def not on the list. He's an outstanding player but not a dunker. He only has one dunk.

YOU jump then..
Alright, pass the ball.

89a9b6d9-a606-4f6c-b2ac-7e5dcfe31e69.jpg

And besides the sig, KOBE does qualify. It's all subjective, but the man DOES qualify to make the list.Ask Dwight...

welcometothenbarookie9ro.jpg

Just look at the crazy shh he does on COMMAND in games. You can't tell me you didn't EXPECT him to score going into the half against the suns, but howmany of you expected that contorting 360? That shh was SICK. Then there's the Up-n-under windmills that he makes look so easy, the around the back-360 thathe did ON somebody, the D.Howard dunk, etc. Kobe has numerous in game
eek.gif
- dunks. On top of that, I doube "swag" is the word for it, but dude has alot of mid-air "something". It just looks good when he dunks on somebody or takes off on the break nh, though he doesn't get up light he used to.Don't get me started on "Frobe Bryant"..... bruh...
smh.gif

Kobe qualifies for sure. He's had enough dunks and also a dunk contest win. He's got a great list of in game dunks too, from that 360 reverse this yearvs the suns in the middle of traffic, that one on dwight, all those two handed 360's he used to do. The dude is almost 30 and hasnt lost any ups.
I dont think lebron should be there though. Im not trying to hate, but he only has one dunk, that tomahawk. Its nice the first few times you see it, but itgets boring. If you watch a lebron mix thats what the whole video is about. He should be able to do so much more since he gets up so high and is so powerfulbut he isnt creative whatsoever. He's been doing that dunk since high school

imo from the nba
1. VC
2 Jrich
3. Dominique Wilkins
4. MJ
5. Kobe

After watching that video Im gonna have to say:

1-Vince Carter
2-Michael Jordan
3-Dominique Wilkins
4-Kobe
5-Dr. J

SMH @ people putting ANYONE above Vince. Even MJ riders have to bow out on this one.

1. VC

2. 'Nique
3. Kobe
4. MJ
5. Barkley

TJ Detweiler:
Lebron is def not on the list. He's an outstanding player but not a dunker. He only has one dunk.
DearWinter219:
YOU jump then..

Oy vey... I hate when people resort to that logic.

"Man, Peja isn't even that great of a shooter."
"He can outshoot YOU!

laugh.gif
Well, YEAH. Considering he's in the NBA and I'm... not... Iwould HOPE he can outshoot me. So because he can outshoot me, that makes him a phenomenal shooter?

Heck, Derek Fisher can dunk and I can't, so Derek Fisher is a top 5 dunker of all time, right, Winter? Now, ifyou say that's he not, I'll just chirp back 'YOU jump then.'

Back
Top Bottom