Your XXL 2017 Freshman Class

nthat.gif

Booty Tape going Gold 

Just listened to Ugly Gods Beat my meat and Water. :lol:

It's just funny to me how trash is being praised hyped. You Lil B fans might be right about him being a legend cuz all these dudes got his whole aura and trash music.

Is ugly ***** a troll?
Yeah like a slightly more polished Lil B rip, even has a "Thanks Ugly God" tag i.e "Thank you Based God" 
laugh.gif

Dude not dumb tho, very internet savvy. He has a good grasp on memes, social media virality, etc and taps into that

ugly god know he trash lol when water come on in the whip tho 
pimp.gif
 somebody should do that beat justice 
nerd.gif

This whole freestyle thing BEEN played.
Atleast spit a written...

Freestyling is a part of hip hop/rap

It's like being a QB and not knowing the playbook...
Terrible analogy 
laugh.gif

Hip-hop/rap has changed over the last 10-15 years in terms of what it takes to gain fans, traction, and respect in the industry... in 2017, your ability to freestyle on camera means next to nothing.

I'm not buying freestyling being "played" because it's still being done in real life. Every school, every jail, every block...****** are still standing with their homies and rapping. 

If you want to argue that going up to the radio to spit verses is played and outdated...you might have a point. But in general....****** freestyle everyday. 

I feel like Kamaiyah will have the best freestyle out of all these ******

these ****** can make songs so i dont ser why not just have them do an exclusive xxl freshman song instead of an cacapella mumble rap

Last edited:

Couldn't tell if Bob Saget or Norm McDonald was doing a voiceover like Snoop in All Eyez On Me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom