Your XXL 2017 Freshman Class

ok kap g is latino, but he aint no papa j ruiz. Papa J Ruiz would've been a much better pick then that kap g cat cause I could relate to Papa J music.

Last edited:
modern hip-hop needs a balance, everybody sounding the same. Papa J Ruiz is what today hip-hop needs. Kap G aint bringing nothing different.

Obviously you know this guy 
laugh.gif

Put Kap G in a battle against Big Pun's son who also raps and that man will lose badly. Kap G just sounds like a clone of other rappers. At least Papa J Ruiz has his own flow and isnt trying to sound like anybody else.

If it wasnt for that NTer member telling me that kap g was latino. I swear I would've thought he was something else, to me he looks mixed. Plus with that haircut and highlights he looks like he belongs in a boy band lol. I'm not gonna come in here and act like I know everbody who's on that cover cause I don't. I actually heard of only 4 of those rappers and kap g wasn't one of them. I checked out kap g music afterwards, when they told me that he was latino and I wasn't proud or impressed at all. When the f*ck is XXL gonna put a real lyrical latino rapper on that cover, with their own style, that's all I'm asking for. The only thing that is helping kap g are those beats. I want the ''total package'' a real lyricist and dope beats like back in the days.

SPM

Last edited:
I'm not praising no child molester, we actually don't know the truth. He says he's innocent, and sometimes when someone says that, it could probably be true. I've seen so many times, this criminal system put away innocent people behind bars. You and whoever else don't know the truth and I admire him as a rapper. Just look at Michael Jackson how many stories, we all have heard about him molesting kids and people still listen to his music. Who knows if those stories are true, I hope not.

let's look at how many people still praise Dr. Dre and Floyd Mayweather after hearing all those stories about how they hit women. Don't judge me, for liking SPM music cause that's all I like his music. If those stories about him were to be true. F*ck him as a human being, but we don't know that only God knows the truth.

I swear NT be the place where dudes like to make assumptions about a person. By a person saying that I praise a child molester that's assuming something, when I never said that. I just dig SPM's music and just that. Just like people who like Bill Cosby as an actor, but don't approve about the things they say he did to all those women.

Last edited:
Maybe one day we'll see Xavier Wulf on the front cover. He's from Memphis and he sounds different to me. New sh*t for 2017!

Back
Top Bottom