Zoom BB II coming to Nike iD

^^^
if they are coming out on the 21st it probably won't be until late in the afternoon on the east coast.

Im ready to buy my pairs, I hope they open quick!
devil.gif

It's 1.00 PM in Europe and they're still not up. I've actually heard they'd be up in the last week of February, that means next week. I hopethey're up Today, Tomorrow the latest, just want to test things out...

Now, after I've been doing thinking I like BB II better, than BB I. Since the BB II released after BB I it's obvious for some of us to think they mightbe uninspired etc. I look at this differently and I see great shoe, performing great (that's an assumption) for amazing price point. Imagine they go onsale it's great deal. I like the vent holes and stitching two panels, they look like early sketches for XX3. This should goo be easily signature model (insome way it's Steve Nash's sig).

Just my two cents.

Paix
c.

Im going to be in school at around 10am, can SOMEONE PLEASE.... send me an email to qcarran2@uic.edu to let me know thatthey're up on the website, PLEASE any help would be greatly appreciated!
ohwell.gif

not much options again.
frown.gif
if only they added more options for the basecolor, i'd get one..

$125?

grin.gif

I thought they were gonna be $110?

*Goes back to fooling around w/ colors.*

EDIT: NO PURPLE?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Disappointed at no purple color options except for laces.
mad.gif

Was sure I was going to get a pair (like BROY's away pair) but not so sure now
ohwell.gif

An all white colorway with red stitching and accent is my best effort so far.
embarassed.gif

so far the options are a little underwhelming but I will continue to hold out hope that more will be added later. Yeah that $125 price point was a littlesurprising. On a side note they have also added the air max 360 III runners and some mid blazers to the site as well.

I was so hoping for a gray body color option. It's always so disappointing with the ID options.

I wish we were able to change the midsole color, and does anybody know which materials are where?

yeah..i agree..not a lot of options..but my team colors are blk/wht and blu..so i ID'ed a pair anyways....i'll wait to do my second pair later

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

$125?

grin.gif

I thought they were gonna be $110?

*Goes back to fooling around w/ colors.*

EDIT: NO PURPLE?

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
welp.. there goes me getting a pair...
tired.gif

...Just check out Reebok custom....More options please!!!!!

Body and midsole colors SHOULD have full range of colors and more materials.

Ciaooo
Pietro

It amazes me that there aren't more options too. It also ticks me off that Reebok has a FULL RANGE of Color Swatches for ALL Blocking.

REEBOK....!!!!! Come on guys... for $125 the Margins are going to be good AND there should be FULL Patent.

I wish they would say there is a Patent or No Patent Option on the Rand...

I hope the guys are reading this and add the Purple.. How can a Suns fan make IDs? Stiching should be it's own option.. not grouped with anything.. EVENthe trim...

Back
Top Bottom