• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
story? Lol this sounds hilarious and infuriating at the same time ... + I was thinkin about going last week but held back last minute
So around opening time which was 11am that Sunday. There was two lines in front of NTNY, one for left over RSVP shoes and other for shoppers looking for other stuff. Nike decides to let the non-rsvp leftover line in first. When they decided to let the rsvp leftover line in, who had to go up to the fifth floor, they all ran in the store pushing thru the casual shoppers. So of course NTNY says they don't have any leftovers go home.  End of story. Idk what they did with those extras pairs 

I always go there for check if they have limited leftover and last week around 10:30 I saw a group like 30 people or more line up in front so I know it's gonna be some limited. Prelude or jordan1 that week. I didn't go on line cause I have no chance with that 30 people. I waited till 11 they open the door for normal customer but they hold the door that people lined up. I used normal one and inside passed the register, no boxes behind. I decided to use elevator to 5th floor. Now they let that group in. When I was on 5th floor just 1 guy online and sales person came to ask for his size. He went in ID section, I online and some behind me. And then, Boom!! A bunch of big black guys cut the line, didn't even care me just said he came first brah brah brah. Around 5-6 guys tried to fight for space in front of me and they smell like homeless, like wait to buy sneakers for months didn't care to take a bath. Sales person tried to calm them but no chances until one of sales person shouted out that they not gonna sell any sneakers any more because some of this guys ran into customer,a woman and girl, make them hurt. They not selling any. End of story.
Dude, I was so pissed.  I swung by NTNY around 8am those guys that ran to the front of the line was sitting in front of NTNY since then

In love with my 5's just as much as my 1's but my cousins just offered me 550$ cash . That's a lot of $$ for me at the moment . Decisions...

Glad the fighter got out of that one without taking a bullet, it's happened to too many fighters in the streets.

im offering on CL right now 450 for the Vs and 400$ for the IVs got a meet set up for the Vs still looking for IVs

Still on the hunt for the Vs... There are a ton of IV on my local cl but only handful of Vs all in gs sizes smh

Back
Top Bottom