• V

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • VI

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VII

• Total voters
you guys must have never owned a pair of V's, they have always fit .5 small, hope you find a trade in your true size good luck

Every Prelude so far has pretty much fit like the OG to me. Only exception I've heard is the Prelude IVs fit slightly bigger than the OG IVs, but that's just what I've heard, don't own the Prelude IVs personally.

The question I asked about that wasn't because I wanted to get hooked up it was to see which ones wouldn't care doing that for someone else, but at least I know what your answer is, by the way I am hooking someone up going to raffles and getting tickets and so far I won one and my friend won another one for him which is the 4 and 5 so its all good, and before you say he's a reseller he has a great job as an accountant and gets paid 80k so he collects and doesn't resell.
that's completely different. A friend u know in real life compared to random ppl online. I hook up friends from time to time. Doesnt mean ima give randoms a shoe for retail when I can easily get $400+.

And also you shouldnt give your time away like that for free, he should at least give u something for all that time spent going to raffles and picking up shoes

And also you shouldnt give your time away like that for free, he should at least give u something for all that time spent going to raffles and picking up shoes
Not sure about you, but friends go out of their way for each other.  It's a 2 way street.  

I gave my good friend a pair of DB 5's for retail.  

that's completely different. A friend u know in real life compared to random ppl online. I hook up friends from time to time. Doesnt mean ima give randoms a shoe for retail when I can easily get $400+.
So your buddy you would hook up all the packs, that is good,  I would too and don't really care about the resell market on them. Actually I have already. I actually became friends with him when we met at a campout during kobe 6 years, that is how we became friends. But he's not a long time friend so he counts actually as someone random for me anyways since I don't know him a long time only when we met for that year is when I first became friends with him. Reason I decided to hook him up is also he hooked up someone who really doesn't deserve to be hooked up a Jordan bin 5, I knew that he doesn't care about resell, so I decided to help him out with this pack since I remembered he did that one time.

but he is your friend that is what matters and not because you need to get anything in return, I don't mind travelling for raffles since he likes the preludes, I even tried to get him extras so he can trade for the rest of the preludes by going to more raffles, but I only won one. Oh yes I have hooked up people here as well when it was the old niketalk before it moved here, lost my account I had over 300 posts, but i got someone blue foams for retail, got someone hoh flight club le for retail 3 pairs, and got someone Jordan 11 concords for retail, all here just some random nter awhile back when they didn't have hoh in their city.

Last edited:
I feel it just peaked out for me after the V's,

6: too loud for "me", but 1000x better than WTK. Whole little mermaid theme just doesn't do it.

7: great execution, I am a sucker for anything gold, but horrible shoe. Worst kobe of all time in terms of comfort. I called them Blister VII's

8. I gave up on the 8s after nike gave up on us with our fave colorways constantly putting out below par efforts on one of the best bball shoes ever. Its just personal, refuse to buy another one. Also, the chrome on the 8 in person looked very cheap but I could be wrong.

To each their own, Good luck fam!

I feel it just peaked out for me after the V's,

6: too loud for "me", but 1000x better than WTK. Whole little mermaid theme just doesn't do it.

7: great execution, I am a sucker for anything gold, but horrible shoe. Worst kobe of all time in terms of comfort. I called them Blister VII's

8. I gave up on the 8s after nike gave up on us with our fave colorways constantly putting out below par efforts on one of the best bball shoes ever. Its just personal, refuse to buy another one. Also, the chrome on the 8 in person looked very cheap but I could be wrong.

To each their own, Good luck fam!
This. expect i am only looking for purple fades another pair of blue coral and ASG. im done with new releases unless nike gives us the Sparks

I got a second pair of MCs and I absolutely love the prelude 5s, maybe I should see if I could trade MCs for the 5s too but I'd hate to lose my backup MCs

I'd jump on an MC 8/Prelude V trade, but I've never cared for the MCs personally. Probably wouldn't be able to trade for the Vs straight up though.

I'd jump on an MC 8/Prelude V trade, but I've never cared for the MCs personally. Probably wouldn't be able to trade for the Vs straight up though.

If I had the chance I'd do it. At least I have 1 on each best of both worlds.

The 6s definitely have the best print ("artwork" I guess you could call it) out of the entire pack imo. I'm just not too big a fan of them. Gonna try to cop (and fail :lol:) for my boy though.

agreed MCs are fire love that shoe

oh I wouldn't expect a straight up trade, I realize i'd have to throw some cash in

I really want the 6s too but I think if I had to chose I would want the 5s

The Prelude V came in today!

also bought a Prelude II today, will be with me on friday!

Now I still need the Prelude IV!!!!
Congrats dude, these look fire. Wish I could have gotten a pair will be trying for the VI this sat.

Back
Top Bottom