Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

I knew I shoulda kept my holiday pattern IDs, if only they never got rid of the volt holiday pattern

I like everyone's Christmas upper id's but to me I'd feel ripped off paying $180 and getting a translucent swoosh...

Another note, has anyone held the pit vipers in hand? I'd like to know what the upper really feels like. Sometimes it looks like the EM sometimes it looks scaley and shiney. Can anyone shed some light?

MAG customs are dope but they need a grey upper IMO, and painting the Kobe sig red/yellow/green would look great.

I like everyone's Christmas upper id's but to me I'd feel ripped off paying $180 and getting a translucent swoosh...

Another note, has anyone held the pit vipers in hand? I'd like to know what the upper really feels like. Sometimes it looks like the EM sometimes it looks scaley and shiney. Can anyone shed some light?

wondering same

google'd this pic and doesn't seem shiny :

View media item 575011

Might be time to pull the trigger on an iD since I don't think we are going to get a solid upper.

the fact that the patterns on the uppers look ****** is one thing, but the lack of color options is even worse.  same exact color pallet for each different upper.  shame on you Nike, for killing the ID potential on one of the best sig shoes in a long time.

Last edited:
I'm glad I waited on my Duke Kobe 8's. The Pit Viper option goes so hard. What do y'all think? I done mine with out the blue heel cup. I think the black looks better. I still debating on white sole or clear. View media item 575286

Back
Top Bottom