Zoom Kobe 8 system NikeID thread ***NO SET DATE (yet) WHEN THESE WILL BE TAKEN DOWN***

Reason I customize Kobe's is cause after a new colorway releases, it's hard to get a size 15.
i wish i was a 15 right now.. theres a zkV BS away on ebay for  $120
laugh.gif

Last edited:
1st one. I did a design somewhat similar to that. The midsole being the same color as the upper makes it look more unified IMO.

So my REMAKE pair came yesterday. The EM is much much better. Less white showing. Speckle job is great. No logo hanging off. Heal is good. Very impressive....until I got to the iD. I'm left to assume the same person who made my first pair got yelled at and was asked to remake the pair. One little line in a letter and it can drastically change the meaning. I did actually chuckle since it is funny but it should read GETTING RESTLESS...and uh yeah.
View media item 724678
NIKE hates me. Haaa a =/ not funny ok sorta.
View media item 724682
I can hear it now at the call office.
"The PEST is on line one for you."

Last edited:
Lol @ Pestless. You should contact them and see if they'll give you a code, if not, have them remake it again haha

It just seems silly to send them back for one lil iron on line. But again, it's 200 bucks and not the iD I payed for.
First pair EM
View media item 724863New pair
View media item 724882
Keep in mind these both are taken with a flash and a phone. But the first pair EM is looser. The white shows much less in the new pair. The flash makes the white stand out more anyway.

Last edited:
does the shredding skin get dirty easily?  Ive always wanted to ID a white pair,  but im afraid it will get dirty too fast, maybe the SS option would keep it looking fresh for a bit longer?  (I'll be using these to ball in)

would the clear translucent sole option inevitably succumb to yellowing like jordans do?  I plan on using them strictly for indoor basketball.

Back
Top Bottom