Zoom Soldier VII (now Soldier VIII) thread

i love the soldier vii's so I'd def be down for a cool grey pair or that joint he had tonight. kicks were fire.

this sample is not that appealing to me, especially in that colorway. 

i think that in some darker tones this will be pretty good.

Thanks for the info bro.

NP bro, information is to be shared.  I agree about the color, looks like air max body u.  But in a nicer cw might look good.

I don't like the zipper, looks gimmicky.

if they put this in the usual: chicago, black and gold, or yeezy, suns orlando theme, we will definitly need this

In Italtel we online nave verifica BASIC colorways ( as every Nike shoes) and this shoes didn't Made any sensation... I think that this was a solid bshoes for Nike Based in selling un bere in the U.S. Didn't those selled well?

saw the blue soldier 8s today and they are fire. looks like the upper is breathable and more flexible. Any reviews yet?

saw the blue soldier 8s today and they are fire. looks like the upper is breathable and more flexible. Any reviews yet?
I wore 'em yesterday for a pickup game.
  • I had to size up a whole size because of how narrow they feel in the midfoot for me, so wide footers definitely should try them on before purchasing.
  • The strap/zipper gimmick is very useful in putting on/taking off the shoes. Definitely not just  a visual design thing, although, it's easy enough to put on/take off the shoe when fully zipped as well. The strap also helps in staying in the heel, since there's not really a reinforcing cup to keep your ankle/heel still. 
  • The sole traction works well, much like the Soldier VIIs did.
  • You get a really nice heel lockdown from the rubberized spot on the sock barrel.
  • You can feel pretty nice cushioning with the zoom unit in the heel.
  • It's a very light and breathable shoe.
  • Overall, I can see myself playing in them often, or at the very least using them as my gym shoe.
(beauty shots, not on court)

Repped nice shots!  I picked up a pair the other day also.  I don't ball but have walking issues so I need a bunch of support.    The soldier VIII is my second to the X Elite's.

Why doesn't the Thread Starter of this one just make this one a general soldier thread instead of starting a new soldier VIII thread?

You can make some fire cw's on iD. I may order.

nthat.gif

i like the new options

id really like if u could get burgendy on the upper on the xi's though, that ish aint right

I LIKE THE RETURN OF THE KINGS ABOVE....... ALOT !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom