ZOOM SPIRIDONS SUMMER 2016

https://www.soleheaven.com/search?type=product&q=Spiridon

Use code newpair

Just copped gray og builds for $106 shipped from U.K. To New Jersey
Repped.  Grabbed the teal joints.  Figured I'd give the OG build another go and hope they don't destroy my heels again. 
mean.gif

I'm finally going to go for a pair today at Finishline at the mall. I've never had a pair didn't want to end up with a pair that was too small or too big. And 109 for the all black pair I don't want to pass up.

I'm finally going to go for a pair today at Finishline at the mall. I've never had a pair didn't want to end up with a pair that was too small or too big. And 109 for the all black pair I don't want to pass up.

Buy online using code 10spring100 and u get free shipping $99 shipped

Wish they didn't charge the extra 10 for shipping [emoji]128556[/emoji] Anywhere else have these on sale?
Need a 12 in the teal

Last edited:
^ People are cheap.  I love free shipping as much as the next man, but small boutiques aren't gonna give you free shipping without reaching a certain threshold of spending.  Nor should they.  They're not NDC.  

And $10 is still in the reasonable range IMO.  $15+ is when I rethink my purchase, but that's just me.  

Last edited:
I agree guys. I'm also a broke college student. There's always so many things to be had. Constantly have to stretch the dollar. And I'm not 100% sold on this cw

Check your local footlockers , $99 for these

Good looking out, I'mma still wait these out and see if I can get 'em for under $90 with tax and shipping though. They look to be sitting and although y'all stated that these are much more comfortable than the OG build, they just don't look as aesthetically pleasing. Also if the regal blue in the OGs do drop, these would be just sitting in my closet, I wouldn't wear them over the OGs.

Thanks @rogue5. $115 for the OG is cool with me. Rather pay that now vs. playing chicken, missing out and ending up paying much more later.

Back
Top Bottom