☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

^
laugh.gif

Wait....its saying that Stern wants Bledsoe including in the deal along with Gordon, pick, Aminu and Kaman. To hell with Bledsoe if your getting Gordon and the pick. 
The Hornets and Clippers have submitted a multi-player trade to the league office for approval that would include Chris Paul, according to a source.

The NBA wants the Clippers to add Eric Bledsoe to their offer, which already includes Eric Gordon, Chris Kaman, Al-Farouq Aminu and Minnesota's 2012 first round pick.

The deal would be done if the NBA hadn't asked for Bledsoe in addition to what is already been offered, according to a source.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

so what do we do with Luke Ridnour if we sign yet another PG?
suck some *@$#
reported 
wink.gif
I redact it, I apologize. It was just too easy
laugh.gif

I think you could probably hang on to Ridnour. He's a solid vet to have around, I wouldn't really want to depend on a rookie PG and Barea. I kinda almost wish the Kings had a vet PG like Ridnour

That's just it though, he's a restricted free agent after this season. He can opt to take the final yr of his contract next year and walk as a unrestricted free agent and then what?    
Gordon is going to get a max (or very close to it) qualifying offer sheet from someone THIS season...and more than likely the Clippers or Hornets will match...it's not really his choice to walk. 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

No @*##$@# way. They're asking for a legitimate starting line-up.

THIS....a pretty decent starting 5 too
laugh.gif

C/PF-Kamen
C/PF - Minn 1st round pick could be Davis
SG - Gordon
PG - Bledsoe
SF - Al-Farouq Aminu

For

Chirs paul.......

i would love to see sterns plan on handling this chris paul deal completely backfire and blow up in his face.

if they don't get a deal done with the clippers today, i hope the clippers pull out and teams don't even bother trying to deal with stern til the trade deadline and see if he blinks. once the trade deadline approaches start making more realstic offers that should be made in a situation like this where the player getting trades has no intent to resign with his current team.

if stern still wants to be a dictator then let them lose him for nothing, plain and simple. it would be good to see the games sterns playing come back to bite him.

Gordon is going to BALL out this year in NO. Carer high in shot attempts per game.

Secondly, I cant believe Indy was the only one that made an attempt for OJ. No 3 way trades or anything. Chicago, Nets, Boston...no one??

If CP3 does indeed get traded to the Clippers, I wonder if we'll hear any small market owners complaining about the large markets once again gobbling up all the talent...or because it's the Clippers will they let this one slide
laugh.gif

Charlotte Observer..
[h3]
[h3]Higgins: Bobcats have no plans to claim Chauncey Billups[/h3]
I just got off the phone with Charlotte Bobcats player-personnel chief Rod Higgins, who said there's no truth to the rumor the Bobcats might claim Chauncey Billups off waivers.

Higgins said he contacted Billups' agent, Andy Miller, recently, but only out of courtesy. Billups has said he doesn't want to be claimed by a non-contender, and would consider retirement if such a team claimed him.

"I asked about Chauncey, but only because of the respect I have for that player,'' Higgins told the Observer. "In terms of what we're doing (i.e. rebuilding), it doesn't make sense for us.''

Higgins said he's still waiting on a decision by center Kwame Brown on whether to return to the Bobcats.
[/h3]

i still dont get how the hornets have this leverage and asking the world for paul....i mean yes hes a great player but that is too much....i mean getting gordon should be enough and they are asking for the trade exception too? id play hard ball with them....everyone knows hes leaving next year anyway

Originally Posted by HankMoody

First Round
1 Anthony Davis  PF
18 years old; 6'10"; 220 lbs.
Kentucky, Freshman
2 Andre Drummond  C
18 years old; 6'11"; 251 lbs.
Connecticut, Freshman
3 Harrison Barnes  SF
19 years old; 6'8"; 210 lbs.
North Carolina, Sophomore
4 Jared Sullinger  PF
19 years old; 6'8"; 250 lbs.
Ohio State, Sophomore
5 Perry Jones  PF
20 years old; 6'11"; 220 lbs.
Baylor, Sophomore
6 Thomas Robinson  PF
20 years old; 6'8"; 220 lbs.
Kansas, Junior
7 John Henson  PF
20 years old; 6'10"; 200 lbs.
North Carolina, Junior
8 Quincy Miller  SF
19 years old; 6'9"; 200 lbs.
Baylor, Freshman
9 Terrence Jones  SF/PF
19 years old; 6'8"; 244 lbs.
Kentucky, Sophomore
10 Bradley Beal  SG
18 years old; 6'4"; 177 lbs.
Florida, Freshman
11 Jeremy Lamb  SG
19 years old; 6'5"; 185 lbs.
Connecticut, Sophomore
12 Michael Gilchrist  SF
18 years old; 6'7"; 205 lbs.
Kentucky, Freshman

From DraftExpress.com http://www.draftexpress.com#ixzz1gLCsmaEn
http://www.draftexpress.com

If you watch college ball then you know you'd be a DAMN Fool not to take the pick instead of Gordon.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

If CP3 does indeed get traded to the Clippers, I wonder if we'll hear any small market owners complaining about the large markets once again gobbling up all the talent...or because it's the Clippers will they let this one slide
laugh.gif

Dan Gilbert: "What a travesty Commissioner Stern! Los Angeles has beautiful beaches and women. What about us small market teams in cities like Cleveland? How are we supposed to attract top players?"

I'm a Clippers fan and as much as I would love CP3 in a Clippers jersey I am not happy with these rumors. Like HankMoody said, they want a whole damn starting 5. Now if Gordon OR the pick isn't included, I'm all for it.

Back
Top Bottom