☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

laugh.gif

stern is making this more difficult than. he should just create another pick for the hornets that will be in the top 10 than trying to force these teams to give up everything. smh

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by Peep Game

How many point guards do the Wolves have
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
??
Rubio must be stinking it up in practice for them to sign JJ to so much money.
Na, from what i read Rubio is actually ballin out in training camp. They saying he's better than advertised most likely the starter. Adelman is most likely going with Rubio-Malcolm Lee-Beasley-AR-Love starting 5.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
??
Na, from what i read Rubio is actually ballin out in training camp. They saying he's better than advertised most likely the starter. Adelman is most likely going with Rubio-Malcolm Lee-Beasley-AR-Love starting 5.

hows AR doing. always thought he had some potential but was in don nelson's dog house. does he get time on the floor?

Why would Stern ruin this?

Blake and Cp3 would be too good. How is that offer not enough? And to ask for Eric Bledsoe too...wow

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
??

Malcolm Lee starting? are you his family or something?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
??
sick.gif

Ridiculous.

& I don't even want CP3 on the Clippers.

No team is going to want to deal with the Hornets now. Congrats NBA, Hornets will die as a franchise when CP3 walks after this season.

whats ******ed is if the rockets replaced dragic with lowry in the original trade it would have been approved
laugh.gif
the rockets would have had to given up their 3 best players for just pau gasol. now stern is saying the number 1 and gordon isnt enough? what the hell....

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Malcolm Lee starting? are you his family or something?
laugh.gif
that actually surprised me too. Thats the 5 they used for every almost all the scrimmages, and he was always with that first unit. So i'm guessing he's starting.

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

The Lakers are gonna come outta nowhere and steal CP3 for nothing.

I like your optimism.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

naw he actually hates the lakers. i think hes just tryna jinx or comfort himself just incase it does happen but with no odom they have no chance in hell...

It's clear that Stern has no desire to move Paul before the team has a new owner, which makes no sense because Paul is undoubtedly leaving at the end of the season anyway.

So the only way that keeping him on the roster helps you sell the team is if the new owner has no clue about Paul's situation, which is obviously unlikely

Dell Demps has got to be fuming. He brought back a 6th man of the year, one of the best offensive power fowards in the league (20 ppg per 36 mins), and the 9th leading scorer in the NBA last season and Stern rejects it & tells Demps to get younger assets.

So then he brings back a rookie who went in the lottery, another solid rook, an expiring contract and what will probably to be a top 5 pick. So, in addition to their own pick, the hornets may have two very high lottery picks in a deep draft. Stern rejects it again & wants more.

I'd stop trying if I were Demps

I think everyone should have realized by now that Chris Broussard has no sources. Woj, Amick & Aldridge >>>>>.

David Stern is %*%%%%# idiot. You turn down a former all-star center that'll take $13 mill off the cap after the season, 2 2nd year players with actual potential, and a great chance at a top 5 pick in what looks like the best draft since 08? He'll be calling the Clippers back after Chris Paul goes nuts this week.

Chris Broussard's sources suck, but his speculation that this could be leading to contraction for NO seems like what it could be. I'm stumped as to what else the end game could be.

Stern has to go 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

This situation has been handled so poorly. Take what you can because he obviously isn't going to stay.

Chris Paul will become a free agent (like he's always wanted) and he will sign with the Knicks. Melo and Stat will restructure their contract. Oh Man

Back
Top Bottom