☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Some of y'all were defending this behavior from Stern and his cohorts a few days ago, though.

FTR Clips offer > Lakers joint.
But but but but LA's offer was the best deal for the hornets. No other team was going to offer anything better.
ohwell.gif

This is getting me pissed off that New Orleans / David Stern is asking for all that for CP3...it's not fair and it's making everyone look bad

If Clips can keep Gordon, wow.  Team will be exciting.

I keep mentioning this when I talk about the Clips but image if Bron would have signed there...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Apparently NOLA has accepted the LAC offer taking the pick and not Gordon....

KDonhoops: The Hornets have agreed to send Chris Paul to the Los Angeles … Clippers http://t.co/X9RGQrYq

Wise Man.
Chris Broussard/Chris Palmer are saying League pulled out of trade now

Originally Posted by xtianp

I'm a Clippers fan and as much as I would love CP3 in a Clippers jersey I am not happy with these rumors. Like HankMoody said, they want a whole damn starting 5. Now if Gordon OR the pick isn't included, I'm all for it.

Dawg there is no way you're getting Chris Paul without giving up Gordon or The Pick... you're essentially saying Aminu, Kaman, & Bledsoe for Paul.  Think about that for a second. And I Mean Think Rationally.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Apparently NOLA has accepted the LAC offer taking the pick and not Gordon....

KDonhoops: The Hornets have agreed to send Chris Paul to the Los Angeles … Clippers http://t.co/X9RGQrYq

Wise Man.

Chris Broussard/Chris Palmer are saying League pulled out of trade now

WojYahooNBA: 
Clippers are refusing New Orleans-NBA steep asking price for Chris Paul, league sources tell Y! Sports. "Deal could be dying," source says

Stern's on big bull %%!# ... You aren't going to get any better deals than that.  Mogs are going to end up getting LeBron'd

If I was Chris at this point I would release a statement saying that I'm not resigning with any team and thus whoever trades for me will be giving up assets for a year/how ever many games left rental. Thus severely hindering Stern chances of acquiring anything worth while.

That's just me. I'm spiteful like that.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

The way Stern & Co. are handling this is embarrassing

No way he makes it out of this. Once the dust settles, there will be backlash and Stern will go. The league can't have this.

I think Stern just wants to make an example out of CP3. They'd probably would prefer he walks and makes less money signing elsewhere next season than to get assets in return.

The Lakers trade was good for them, the Clippers trade was even better for them. Turned down both knowing damn well this dude is going be here for only another 66 games.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

The way Stern & Co. are handling this is embarrassing

This.

First the Lakers now the Clippers.

And Dwight needs to shutup and stop trolling the Magic.
laugh.gif

@sportsguy33 Bill Simmons
Just got word the Clips/CP3 trade is definitely off. Can only be revived if NBA bends on its super-steep asking price. This is I-N-S-A-N-E.

Props to Olshey for not getting punked by Stern.

Back
Top Bottom