☆☆ 2012 NBA Finals ☆☆ The King has been crowned; Heat win 2012 NBA Finals! Bron Finals MVP.

the warriors can turn themselves around quick with all these rumors. trade curry for chris paul. monta for rudy gay. sign nene. maybe move beidrins for some other players...

if we can keep shump i can see him holding wade down if thats literally his only job

JA most owners arent cuban

cp3 and blake aint beating the heat

We might not beat the Heat. We might not beat the Bulls.

After the last 10 years, I do not care.

Isn't worrying about who can help defend Wade and Bron what made Danny Ainge kill his team?

One step at a time.

66 games I like. That and starting the season on Christmas day should be implemented for every season.

Originally Posted by DubA169

if we can keep shump i can see him holding wade down if thats literally his only job

JA most owners arent cuban

cp3 and blake aint beating the heat
I just have confidence even he couldn't mess this up if it were upto him.

Could CP3/Melo/Amare? They ain't getting much help from anyone else, at least the Heat have Haslem, Joel on defense, James Jones and Mario Chalmers.

man u gotta take those chris paul rumors with a grain of salt. i mean seriously, it said they were in trade talks with the knicks......like...for what though? a few cheerleaders and some equipment? the knicks have absolutely NOTHING to offer no? Unless they plan on trading amare...?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by ex carrabba fan

Nene consistently vanishes come playoff time.

and chandler didnt vanish come playoff time? 
laugh.gif
I guess you didn't tune into any playoff basketball, that's a shame

You missed him punking the %#%+ out of Andrew Bynum and Pau Gasol and pretty much being the anchor of their defense on the way to the title.

But seriously, people should be banned for making these kinds of stupid idiotic comments
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Deron is good (I hate his %@#!#%+ guts though, ever since I heard about that group rape he participated in)
Deron was on his Hofstra grind?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

66 games I like. That and starting the season on Christmas day should be implemented for every season.

yup.. should flow right through the summer.. would be great

football sept-feb

baseketball end of dec-july/august

Heard something interesting on the radio today. Since Knicks have no assets to acquire Paul, WHAT IF they considered trading Amare for him? That would be a bold move, but it's one that the Hornets would never turn down. and Amare is locked into a contract so he has no say

the internet has been hilarious today.

i'm serioulsy convinced that people think that every team in the NBA except the knicks should win the championship.

such hatred down to the bone. lakers fans talking about competitive balance. nets fans screaming they should be able to franchise a player. heat fans saying lebron did things the right way. people rooting for Sterling to win a chip.

keep it coming

CP obviously can't make what Melo and Stat are in NY. I also heard they can't re-negotiate their contracts to give him some more room.

Is it possible (legal) for Melo and Stat to sign some sort of contract outside of the NBA saying they will give CP x amount of dollars to supplant his income?
Ie Melo makes $20m, CP gets the maximum available under the cap, say $10m. What stops Melo from saying, well since you came to play for us at a discount, i'll just give you $5m out of the goodness of my heart? How would the NBA even know?

i'm serioulsy convinced that people think that every team in the NBA except the knicks should win the championship.

such hatred down to the bone. lakers fans talking about competitive balance. nets fans screaming they should be able to franchise a player. heat fans saying lebron did things the right way. people rooting for Sterling to win a chip.

keep it coming
Yeah everyone is real scared of the Knicks.

Melo and Stat are funding CP3's discount by allocating 7.2% of their Nike contract to CP3.

This deal was signed through Nike so it wouldn't raise suspicion in the NBA.

Don't ask for my sources. I have none.

They wouldn't outside of checking taxes. That's a whole other level of collusion though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by gaseousfashion

Melo and Stat are funding CP3's discount by allocating 7.2% of their Nike contract to CP3.

This deal was signed through Nike so it wouldn't raise suspicion in the NBA.

Don't ask for my sources. I have none.

wait what ?

keep it coming
I ain't rooting for no one, I just think the Clippers have an obvious advantage in terms of a deal they could offer to NOH, while the Knicks don't. There's nothing to misunderstand there.

And I'd believe in a team of Blake+CP3 and co. over a team of CP3/Melo/Amare and NO ONE else.

laugh.gif

Using their Nike money?!

The hell?! Man, imagine if the Jordan sat down w/ the Bulls like 'Alright, Krause, we've got a nice squad w/ Pip and Worm and Toni and myself, but let's use some of my Nike money to get David Robinson in here, or maybe Barkley. Shaq?'
laugh.gif

Maybe I'm looking at this wrong or not understanding this correctly, but I think that's a pretty bold move by Melo and Stat, considering the lockout JUST ended.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

keep it coming
Yeah everyone is real scared of the Knicks.
Not 'scared'

We just get a lot more hate and negative commentary than most other franchises. I would be able to understand why now, if we didn't get just as much hate, if not more, during the decade that we were a laughing stock.

yeah the knicks dont gotta chance whatsoever of getting melo too. galanari and chandler are trash

Back
Top Bottom