☆ - 51st GRAMMY Awards - Feb 8, 2009 - 8PM ET on CBS HD - ☆

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss...............yes!!

hopefully...

Originally Posted by Remi23

It was horrible for an album that took three years to make. It was like he put a bunch a songs together and said this the album cause he had too
See, that reply just shows how far into the cave these anti-wayne dudes are. You're trying to argue that C3 was bad because it took threeyears? Really? Are you aware that Wayne re-did C3 about three or four times because of the leaks? I guess you're also unaware that the final word on therelease of any project is at the sole discretion of the record label. Your last sentence is just further proof that you have no idea what your talking about.You should have stayed quiet after you said "QFT" because you obviously can't create a solid argument of your own.

Originally Posted by rare23

It was horrible for an album that took three years to make. It was like he put a bunch a songs together and said this the album cause he had too
See, that reply just shows how far into the cave these anti-wayne dudes are. You're trying to argue that C3 was bad because it took three years? Really? Are you aware that Wayne re-did C3 about three or four times because of the leaks? I guess you're also unaware that the final word on the release of any project is at the sole discretion of the record label. Your last sentence is just further proof that you have no idea what your talking about. You should have stayed quiet after you said "QFT" because you obviously can't create a solid argument of your own.

It's his fault that it got leaked he should be aware of the people he's working with. How come Jay's album's don't get leaked. I'm notainti-wayne i use to like wayne hard when he was making real songs and songs that meant something. But now he's garbage i was wating for Carter 3 for whileand it fell very short. I listen to wayne and his recent stuff has been garbage you can't tell me Carter 3 was better then Carter 2 Wayne could have camewith a much better album then he gave us and you know that. About 3/4 of the album was garbage and that's album of the year get serious man

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

Here are a few of many, many albums that were better

Outerspace - God's Fury (My pick for best album)
Reks - Grey Hairs
King Syze - Labor Union
King Magnetic - Everything's a Gamble
Ill Bill - Hour of Reprisal
Immortal Technique - 3rd World
Scarface - Emeritus
GZA - Pro-Tools
JMT - History of Violence
Killah Priest & Chief Kamachi - Beautiful Minds
Reef The Lost Cauze - A Vicious Cycle
Vordul Mega - Megagraphitti
The Roots - Rising Down
Nas - Untitled
P Prothers - The Gas
Killah Priest - Behind The Stained Glass
Atmosphere - When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That %#$$ Gold
Kool G Rap - Half a Klip
EPMD - We Mean Business
KRS One - Maximum Strength
Prodigy - HNIC 2
Prodigy - Product of the 80's
Killer Mike - I Pledge Allegiance To the Grind II
Black Milk - Tronic
Little Brother - And Justus For All
The Game - LAX
Fat Joe - Elephant in The Room
Clipse presents - Re-Up Gang
Snowgoons - Black Snow
LCOB - The Appendices: The Scroll of Lost Tales

..... That's 30 right there.
smh.gif

your a official hater b......i have whats highlighted and i can tell you those weren't better then tha carter III

Fat joe's Me myself and I album was a better album to compare

that re-up gang joint was recycled mixtape material...wack

that EPMD joint was cool...wasn't anything groundbreaking though

and that product of the 80's was just plain old WACK.....

Mideast, have you ever thought that maybe the rap your into ISN'T that good to everyone else?

Originally Posted by rare23

See, that reply just shows how far into the cave these anti-wayne dudes are. You're trying to argue that C3 was bad because it took three years? Really? Are you aware that Wayne re-did C3 about three or four times because of the leaks? I guess you're also unaware that the final word on the release of any project is at the sole discretion of the record label. Your last sentence is just further proof that you have no idea what your talking about. You should have stayed quiet after you said "QFT" because you obviously can't create a solid argument of your own.

It's his fault that it got leaked he should be aware of the people he's working with. How come Jay's album's don't get leaked. I'm not ainti-wayne i use to like wayne hard when he was making real songs and songs that meant something. But now he's garbage i was wating for Carter 3 for while and it fell very short. I listen to wayne and his recent stuff has been garbage you can't tell me Carter 3 was better then Carter 2 Wayne could have came with a much better album then he gave us and you know that. About 3/4 of the album was garbage and that's album of the year get serious man
Jay's albums don't get leaked because he's not recording year round. He only records right before an album or when he's feelingcreative. Its a lot harder to keep tabs on all the work Wayne puts out than the few songs Jay does.
And regarding the rest of what you said, all I can say is that NT'ers get salty when their opinion isn't the general consensus.

Originally Posted by Untitled

Reks - Grey Hairs
King Syze - Labor Union
Scarface - Emeritus
GZA - Pro-Tools
The Roots - Rising Down
Nas - Untitled
P Prothers - The Gas
Kool G Rap - Half a Klip
EPMD - We Mean Business
Prodigy - HNIC 2
Black Milk - Tronic
The Game - LAX
Snowgoons - Black Snow

smh.gif

your a official hater b......i have whats highlighted and i can tell you those weren't better then tha carter III

Mideast, have you ever thought that maybe the rap your into ISN'T that good to everyone else?

I completely disagree, but even if we cross those out I see a good 25 albums better than C3. I can easily add on another 20. I'll tell you this though, ifout of that list all you have heard was what was highlighted.... you gotta stop sleeping.

Reks - Grey Hairs
King Syze - Labor Union
Scarface - Emeritus
GZA - Pro-Tools
The Roots - Rising Down
Nas - Untitled
P Prothers - The Gas
Kool G Rap - Half a Klip
EPMD - We Mean Business
Prodigy - HNIC 2
Black Milk - Tronic
The Game - LAX
Snowgoons - Black Snow

smh.gif

I completely disagree, but even if we cross those out I see a good 25 albums better than C3. I can easily add on another 20. I'll tell you this though, if out of that list all you have heard was what was highlighted.... you gotta stop sleeping.
if rap was politics your just TOO left wing for me...im a left leaning centralist

i heard alot more that was highlighted, i just picked those cuz they were just too much of a reach...you gotta learn to like some mainstream stuff too

or your never gonna be a balanced objective rap fan.

I listen to everything. It just so happens that the underground is better right now.

smh @ people judging things they have never heard.

Name a mainstream album that came out in '08 and I'd say 90% chance I heard it front to back. I'm up on mixtapes too.

I listen to everything. It just so happens that the underground is better right now.

Name a mainstream album that came out in '08 and I'd say 90% chance I heard it front to back. I'm up on mixtapes too.
the problem with being TOO intune is that you take the vantage point of a backpacker for granted and don't realize that some albums are justEasier

for a casual fan to pick up and play...tha carter III is taylor made for the Casual rap fan/lil wayne fan to pop in and play....

too much of what you like has higher learning curves to appreciate and its Nuances aren't gonna be appreciated except for the hardcore listener...

let's put it like this..people HATE sidekicks, but to deny that they aren't probably one of the easiest phones to work with use would just be denying

its appeal. Lil wayne is a sidekick, u got a list for of ubber gadget tricked out phones that murder lil wayne..but many of those phones aren't user

friendly so the appeal ain't there.

I wasn't talking about 10 years, but

laugh.gif
@ that list.

I'll give you a pass for Badu, Em, Kast, and Bone. The rest ?
indifferent.gif
u must be somekind of underground hip hop elitist huh

I had not been into this thread until now, but after reading Brownin's latest posts, I definitely wish I hadn't. All I can do is shake my head at whatI read ...

the problem with being TOO intune is that you take the vantage point of a backpacker for granted and don't realize that some albums are just Easier

for a casual fan to pick up and play...tha carter III is taylor made for the Casual rap fan/lil wayne fan to pop in and play....

too much of what you like has higher learning curves to appreciate and its Nuances aren't gonna be appreciated except for the hardcore listener...

let's put it like this..people HATE sidekicks, but to deny that they aren't probably one of the easiest phones to work with use would just be denying

its appeal. Lil wayne is a sidekick, u got a list for of ubber gadget tricked out phones that murder lil wayne..but many of those phones aren't user

friendly so the appeal ain't there.

laugh.gif
I'm no backpacker, but I see what you are saying.

The thing is, I'm not arguing for them to win grammy's.. that will never happen. I'm just responding to dude who said C3 was the best album of theyear.
indifferent.gif
I'll take 50 albums over C3 easily.

Back
Top Bottom