̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

What didnt make a lot of sense the last ep to me is Kara is from another earth but her and Kate were acting like they knew of each other.

Even mentioned her cousin knows Batman so she basically knows Bruce is Bats and was hinting towards that in that universe.

Then in this ep the key to winning is that Kara and Clark cant be affected by the reality warping cuz theyre from another universe.

Also seems like Oliver made a deal that he'd die to change the destinies so hopefully that happens on Crisis on infinite earths.

jon cryer as white lex

SG_LexLuthor_1stLook_PR.jpg

I must admit between the last ep and this ep so far Fryer as Lex Luthor has been serviceable and I may even go so far as good if they keep this up.

He's not completely owning the role and making it his own but itll take time. The shocker is the writing. It's more than competent and is selling Lex as the threat and genius he is. And given its Cryer's face with the beard its something funny and menacingly entertaining about the whole thing.

Cryer as Lex has been hilarious :rofl:

Singing My Way as his master plan unfolds.

Jimmy getting a Nick Fury eye patch :lol:

Last edited:
I assume it'll get pass for s1. Reminds me of how bad Arrow is. Poor quality in key moments.

They need better writing ASAP. Cuz the supporting cast is much better in the comics.

I don't know how they've managed to make a tomboyish lesbian that went to army school seem soft.

Back
Top Bottom