̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

It's Batwoman not Batgirl.

Kate Kane Batwoman always wears a wig.

I agree though the bright red wig does not work in live action.
I know they’re different characters. Point was barabara aka batgirl doesn’t wear a wig, no one else does. Grayson and the other robins expose their hair too. Meanwhile batwoman wearing that trash looking wig.

Still would’ve liked to see her use guns like in the bad blood animated movie.

I know they’re different characters. Point was barabara aka batgirl doesn’t wear a wig, no one else does. Grayson and the other robins expose their hair too. Meanwhile batwoman wearing that trash looking wig.

Still would’ve liked to see her use guns like in the bad blood animated movie.
What does Robin, Batgirl, or anybody else have to do with Batwoman though?

Going off her stories both versions became Batwoman on their own. They weren't Batman sidekicks or fangirls. She made up own suit and because Kate Kane has a very specific look especially in the Batwoman art she wore a wig to throw ppl off.

1603758655355.png

1603758673393.png

They got their Supergirl replacement.

Last edited:
I didnt know ppl hated the show like this. YouTube got a whole other world for these type of dudes.

"In season two of BATWOMAN, when Ryan Wilder (Javicia Leslie) first discovers Kate Kane's Batsuit, she has no idea how drastically her life is about to change. A sassy, smart lesbian with a difficult past, Ryan sees the suit as her chance to finally be powerful and no longer a victim as she survives in the tough streets of the city.

While Ryan goes rogue in the shadows, Gotham grapples with their missing hero, believing Batwoman has fled the city after a public stand-off with Commander Jacob Kane (Dougray Scott) and the Crows. But Kate Kane's disappearance hits hardest at home where Jacob, Sophie (Meagan Tandy), Luke (Camrus Johnson), Mary (Nicole Kang) and even Alice (Rachel Skarsten) each struggle with the devastating news in their own way. Meanwhile, the False Face Society tightens its grip on Gotham, distributing a perilous new drug known as Snakebite, "Bruce Wayne" (Warren Christie) finds his way home to wreak havoc, Safiyah (Shivaani Ghai) surfaces with plans for revenge, and a new set of villains descends on the city.

It's not long before Ryan realizes how much the symbol on the suit means to Gotham, launching her on a personal journey that takes her from fledgling substitute to confident caped crusader, from living in her van with her plant to chasing villains in the Batmobile. Ryan Wilder becomes a very different Batwoman than Kate Kane – her own Batwoman – but with the same understanding of what it means to be a hero."

Imma tune into one or two episodes and if the **** is trash I’m good :lol:

that red wig attached to the suit :lol:

Damn, watched some of this now youtube algorithms bout to serve me up a fat incel ham for Christmas.
Same happened to me and it wasn't even an incel vid just a lesser known guy that likes to talk about the Flash show and speculate about theories and post spoilers.

Then I see this vid and the title caught my eye enough to press play :smh:

Yeah the vid doesn't have to be incel but those types like a certain type of thing which include bashing a female lead thing even if being objective, so youtube thinks all that belongs in the same orbit.

Finally catching up on this last season of Supergirl and this is a special kind of trash

And it's hard not seeing Kara as this superpowered Karen. All of her monologues scream entitled white woman. She's become a villain to me.

Back
Top Bottom