̶S̶U̶P̶E̶R̶G̶I̶R̶L̶ BATWOMAN (tv show) THREAD - S2 PREMIERES 2021

batwoman is run by idiots. No reason they need to kill off the main character, just re-cast. Making it more difficult for themselves. If they want a minority woman cast then keep the character the same anyway. Just have characters joke that she looked white last season and the rest of her family is right. Not like anyone gives an eff about the writing on the show since it sucks anyway.

batwoman is run by idiots. No reason they need to kill off the main character, just re-cast. Making it more difficult for themselves. If they want a minority woman cast then keep the character the same anyway. Just have characters joke that she looked white last season and the rest of her family is right. Not like anyone gives an eff about the writing on the show since it sucks anyway.
They already decided to have a new character be Batwoman. So it was gonna be somebody who looked different anyway. They even let out the character name and characteristics.

Now they're deciding in story to get rid of Kate Kane not by making her disappear or quit but by killing her off. I feel it's production's decision and sending a message that Ruby Rose wont be back to cameo or anything like that.

Also the showrunner and EP are probably thinking to give the writers a fresh start for s2 so they're probably dropping the missing Bruce Wayne subplot, the heavy Alice use as a villain, and the close connections with the Crows will probably all be dropped story wise or lessened.

Gonna be weird to have Kate quit or just disappear after this series started off the premise that Batman has been missing for 3-5 years.

That might be better. No one really cares about them anyway and they all were connected to kate.

I watched like 5-6 eps and can't remember if she used guns. I don't think she did which is weird since I thought 2 guns were her main weapons.

That might be better. No one really cares about them anyway and they all were connected to kate.

I watched like 5-6 eps and can't remember if she used guns. I don't think she did which is weird since I thought 2 guns were her main weapons.
You thinking of Flashpoint Batman :lol:

batman-flashpoint-version_dc-comics_feature.jpg

I thought Batwoman used them too. In that animated movie where batman was missing and Grayson took over.

Unexpected but not surprising.

Been had the feel for awhile Melissa was looking to move on from this show and that she wanted to do more dramatic work.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm expecting the suit to change. Same way the first version of the suit Ruby wore was for a dude.

What a POS. She just gave birth a few days ago and here he goes trying to gaslight her

Back
Top Bottom