Ω Godfather of Harlem on EPIX Sun 10pm Ω Starring Forest Whittaker

Since this is on Prime, can you download the episodes on your phone. Been catching up on a bunch of shows on Prime because of it. Finished Reacher, The Boys is started and aso downloaded the new Starlord (forgot dudes name my mind keeps saying Chris Pine, then Chris Hemsworth) movie.

Godfather of Harlem is an Epix show so I you'll need an epix subscription to download I think. The rest of those shows are prime originals.

Godfather of Harlem is an Epix show so I you'll need an epix subscription to download I think. The rest of those shows are prime originals.
My fault that is what I meant, I stumbled across Epix from Prime. So I just lumped it in with Prime.

New Malcolm X? Nobody told me about this :smh:

New Mamie too? :nerd: :stoneface:

I posted on the last page, but I haven't watched yet, possibly after the Cowboys game.
I need to go watch some recaps first. Don't remember a lot. :lol:

But that sucks if the wife is recast too. Didn't hear about that change. :smh:

PO

Just watched.
Mayme still that same bad *****, she wasn't recasted... :pimp:
Neither was X's wife.

Columbo will be a good villain. I enjoyed him on L&O:OC.
Not feeling the new Malcolm so far. Old one was the heartbeat of the show. Really hope he comes back for S4, if not killed this season. :frown:

And i totally forgot what I disliked about this show & it has always been the Stella storyline. Wish it was non-existent. :lol:

Hopefully Chin is on the show, but with the jail angle, it might be minimal now. :smh:

PO

Last edited:
Just watched.
Mayme still that same bad *****, she wasn't recasted... :pimp:
Neither was X's wife.

Columbo will be a good villain. I enjoyed him on L&O:OC.
Not feeling the new Malcolm so far. Old one was the heartbeat of the show. Really hope he comes back for S4, if not killed this season. :frown:

And i totally forgot what I disliked about this show & it has always been the Stella storyline. Wish it was non-existent. :lol:

Hopefully Chin is on the show, but with the jail angle, it might be minimal now. :smh:

PO
Stella storyline is horrible

This has to be the last season of brother Malcolm….. after he rejects the ways of bumps soldiers he dies …

Malcolm gonna smash Elise eventually aint he? :lol:
Bumpy foul to murk that dude.. You either with me or you dead! F what i promised you!:rofl:
Teddy's mom is the best thing about the Stella story. She makes everything more impactful. Great actress.
Bumpy/Elise scene in the office. That dialogue. :pimp:
Columbo delivering well in his villain role so far.

PO

Tried of Stella. Same ****, different day. :smh:
This was the first episode that I aint mind the "new" Malcolm.

Them dudes in the prison shouting Muhammad Ali! :rofl:

How in the hell do you not check if your gun has bullets? :rofl:

PO

Tried of Stella. Same ****, different day. :smh:
This was the first episode that I aint mind the "new" Malcolm.

Them dudes in the prison shouting Muhammad Ali! :rofl:

How in the hell do you not check if your gun has bullets? :rofl:

PO
Yeah the Malcolm wasn’t bad in this episode in jail …..

Another good episode …. I want Stella dead …. 😂…. She don’t know when she. Is being conned …. Columbo is ruthless and it shows in the preview for the next episode 😂

Back
Top Bottom