Ω Godfather of Harlem on EPIX Sun 10pm Ω Starring Forest Whittaker

Another good episode …. I want Stella dead …. 😂…. She don’t know when she. Is being conned …. Columbo is ruthless and it shows in the preview for the next episode 😂

Good one indeed.
Yeah, i'm tired of her.
She acts like she wants to be free then a little smooth talk from Columbo got her catching feelings to mess up the recorded tape & act like nothing happened? FOH. :rofl:
Columbo making his mark. :pimp:
Bumpy getting that **** cop in his pocket. :pimp:
Malcolm getting poisoned & still delivering a Game 7 Finals speech. :pimp: :lol:

PO

Yo this episode was great man. Had me dying.

-Nothing like waking up to Mayme. :pimp:
-Duji killed that crackhead :rofl::rofl:
-That bad ***** Marina had Pedigrew doing that coke. :rofl::rofl:
-What is the point of any Stella screen time? :smh:
-Columbo cold as hell man. Man delivered that french mothe****er head on Bumpy table. :rofl:
-That painting reveal had me crying bro. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
When is Chin gonna come back? :smh:

PO

Yeah, I don't what its gonna take, but the Stella story is becoming irritating to me now. She snitches on the family because she was "angry" so her dad protects her for obvious reasons and his own guilt. Then she was going to get Columbo killed all because she was inconvenienced & then makes up a lie to get Columbo killed & says she doesn't want more blood on her hands, then kills the dude that was going to kill him. :smh:

Bumpy always plotting. Not snitching on Malcolm but said I'm watching you too you fat mother****er! :pimp::rofl:

Battle about to betray Bumpy. :frown:

PO

Best episode of the season to me.

Bumpy about to get burned sharing info. :smh:

Week after week I have the same wish & that is to somehow finish this Stella storyline. She is lying again because she doesn't want to tell the truth & gets the lawyer beat up because she wants to go live with Delia then she changes her mind and wants to work with Columbo now after partnering with him to sanction her fathers killing after telling him the truth which she could have done ages ago? :rolleyes

So is Omar with Malcolm or the NOI? I'm confused as to where his true motivation lies. :nerd:

Malcolm definitely going to die this season since they setting it up now. :frown:

Columbo a cold *** dude. :nthat:

Bumpy figured it out. He always figures it out. :pimp:

PO

Hopefully Chin makes an appearance this season as well. His presence is deeply missed.

PO

Stella should just become a hitman at this point. The way she keeps getting the drop on professionals is ridiculous at this point.

Best episode of the season to me.

Bumpy about to get burned sharing info. :smh:

Week after week I have the same wish & that is to somehow finish this Stella storyline. She is lying again because she doesn't want to tell the truth & gets the lawyer beat up because she wants to go live with Delia then she changes her mind and wants to work with Columbo now after partnering with him to sanction her fathers killing after telling him the truth which she could have done ages ago? :rolleyes

So is Omar with Malcolm or the NOI? I'm confused as to where his true motivation lies. :nerd:

Malcolm definitely going to die this season since they setting it up now. :frown:

Columbo a cold *** dude. :nthat:

Bumpy figured it out. He always figures it out. :pimp:

PO
Omar definitely isn’t with Malcolm ….. I guess he will assist in his killing and then bumpy and or his daughter will kill him

Surprised, Bumpy protecting Malcolm against an assassination is what is going to break their relationship. I know he wanted to speak, but damn. :frown:

More Stella/Olympia screentime. :smh:

Mayme putting on for Bumpy. :pimp:

Wish Malcolm kept that chapter in the book. :ohwell:

That fat ****er Bill said **** your people Battle. The game is the game. :lol:

Some truth to some of these plots in this episode though. FYI, if unknown to any.

https://www.history.com/news/malcolm-x-autobiography-lost-chapter

PO

Enjoyed this episode.

Finally Chin is back! Man went back to doing Chin things once he found out the truth about Stella. Cut dude fingers off & choked his wife! :lol::wow::wow::wow:

Malcolm's dialogue these past few episodes & after the house bombing. He knows his time is coming. :frown:

Still confused on Omar. Is he with X or not?

That Elise scene was very heartbreaking. Cold blooded move by that fat ****. I felt very bad. :frown::smh: Great acting in that scene by all involved.

Chin & Columbo's solo convo & the meeting with the family & the CIA. :pimp:

Stella joining Columbo & now ****ing him gonna have Chin go berserk. :lol:

Bumpy back to murking dudes with the knife & back with Chin. :pimp:

Next week's finale should be exciting due to these plot points:
Bumpy wants out, Malcolm is probably going to die, Italians going to war, Battle/CIA going at Bumpy, Stella going to have to pick a side & poor Elise being exposed to crack again.

PO

Very good episode

Can see bumpy regaining harlem
But everything else for him fall thru with Malcolm / his daughter / his family

What an episode! Great finale!

-I should have known Bumpy wouldn't be out here begging Wild Bill. It was just to buy time for him & Chin to make a deal with Morgenthau. :pimp:
-Bumpy & Elise's brief convo was good. I didn't expect her to be normal after the last episode.
-This episode didn't have a lot of Stella and that was welcome. Went from warning Columbo two times, to saying she's leaving town & then a final convo with Chin which might lead her to work with him? Who knows.
-There wasn't enough Powell this season & that was a shame. He steals the screen every time, even after the Malcolm news. Man has a way with his words.
-Damn Wild Bill caught Chin/Bumpy & then they tossed that fat ****er off the roof. :rofl:
-Bumpy envisioning that evil painting after his talk with Mayme. :rofl:
-Damn they hemmed up Chance/Pedigrew. :smh:
-Bumpy told Whoopi & Chin he's done. It finally hit him. It's over. Too bad Malcolm wasn't there to witness that change. He gave a hell of a performance too in that final scene when Malcom was on that table. :frown:

-Ah what a ride Malcolm. Great acting by everyone in every scene he was involved in. I will always wish Nigel Thatch was the one who got to send him off, but this new actor did a good job this season given the circumstances. Not mad at all. Everything was so tense and emotional. I remember reading in real life how Malcolm was ready for death & ignorant to anything leading up to it & this season did a great job at depicting that. Especially here, with all the signs this episode pointed out that the inevitable was about to occur. :frown::smh:|l:ohwell::frown:

I'm not sure if that was the last season, but I truly enjoyed this one. Hope we get one more if anything. These writers have done a great job over the course of 3 seasons. :pimp:

PO

po2345 po2345 yea I was pleasantly surprised with the new Malcolm. Last guy was great but current dude was solid.

The actor that portrayed Colombo did well also IMO.

This show has never been factual but they do weave a lot real events into it. I like the story they are telling.

Back
Top Bottom