“Black kid hugging cop” from famous photo killed by adopted mothers

This girl I went to middle/high school with was adopted by a white family and she was completely white washed.

Didn't hang out/socialize with any Black people. She regularly went tanning (tanning bed) with her friends.

She was dark skinned. :smh:

if you watch the video OP posted the neighbors said devonte came over asking for food cause the adopted moms wouldnt feed them as a punishment. :smh::smh::smh::sick::sick::sick:

the neighbors calls child protective services as well.

:smh: :smh:

Media wont paint this for what it really is. Thankfully nobody on social is falling for the ****.

These **** were twisted. Killed innocent children

Those videos by Tariq Nasheed were disturbing.

What were these twisted ladies doing for a living? House looks decent and the vehicle they crashed was a Yukon. Just taking the child subsidy cheques and starving the kids? :smh:

I just watched a Red and Blue Pill video on YouTube discussing the abuse towards foster/adopted kids. They evidence of kids admitting to being abused after it was committed. The abuse is at a high rate. Most of the cases arent known until the kids grow up and can feel like they tell someone whats going on or what happened in the past when they where kids. So one has to ask themselves if the abuse % is high with foster/adopted kids. With Caucasians having a higher percentage of adopting Black children. What are the odds of them doing some of the abuse.

I personally think some of these white people get off on controlling/abusing these Black kids on some i want to see how it feels to dominate these black kids like my ancestors did the slaves back in the day. I'm not saying all,but i think the majority of them do. Like if you really think about it. What's the fascination of adopting mostly Black children if your not Black yourself. It's defenately a reason behind. I've seen people online question why haven't we've seen the kids Madonna and A.Jolie have adopted in the media. We barely see them kids at all.

Remember that them kids are Black and from overseas. So there's no telling whats going on in them households. They could be treated like there personal maids and controlled 24/7,in reality nobody knows. It goes way deeper than that. But thats another subject. I've personally seen kids get abused by there adopted family when i was younger in elementary. On some slave type,I'll feed you just so you'll barely survive type steeze. The evidence is there on this case. Them videos are OD weird,the kids running to a neighbors house asking for food tells it all.

I'm not all for the white family adopting nothing but Black kids either. Look at it like this. What well off Black families you know are fascinated about adopting nothing but white children to raise. Theres defenately something off about it. You can miss me with the children being adopted by whoever is good attitude. Look at all of these teacher pedophiles. Them teachers aren't Black at all. It's just something to think about.

I'm not all for the white family adopting nothing but Black kids either. Look at it like this. What well off Black families you know are fascinated about adopting nothing but white children to raise. Theres defenately something off about it. You can miss me with the children being adopted by whoever is good attitude. .

Yea, a well off black person doesn't want those problems. They don't want to deal with those eyes, the phone calls assuming they kidnapped someone else's kids.

You know how many brown/dark-skinned girls, with light skinned babies, get the police called on them because someone felt they kidnapped a baby? So yea, black folks don't want those problems man

Ummmmmm...we sure this wasn't an accident?

R.i.p to these people tho

I just watched a Red and Blue Pill video on YouTube discussing the abuse towards foster/adopted kids. They evidence of kids admitting to being abused after it was committed. The abuse is at a high rate. Most of the cases arent known until the kids grow up and can feel like they tell someone whats going on or what happened in the past when they where kids. So one has to ask themselves if the abuse % is high with foster/adopted kids. With Caucasians having a higher percentage of adopting Black children. What are the odds of them doing some of the abuse.

I personally think some of these white people get off on controlling/abusing these Black kids on some i want to see how it feels to dominate these black kids like my ancestors did the slaves back in the day. I'm not saying all,but i think the majority of them do. Like if you really think about it. What's the fascination of adopting mostly Black children if your not Black yourself. It's defenately a reason behind. I've seen people online question why haven't we've seen the kids Madonna and A.Jolie have adopted in the media. We barely see them kids at all.

Remember that them kids are Black and from overseas. So there's no telling whats going on in them households. They could be treated like there personal maids and controlled 24/7,in reality nobody knows. It goes way deeper than that. But thats another subject. I've personally seen kids get abused by there adopted family when i was younger in elementary. On some slave type,I'll feed you just so you'll barely survive type steeze. The evidence is there on this case. Them videos are OD weird,the kids running to a neighbors house asking for food tells it all.

I'm not all for the white family adopting nothing but Black kids either. Look at it like this. What well off Black families you know are fascinated about adopting nothing but white children to raise. Theres defenately something off about it. You can miss me with the children being adopted by whoever is good attitude. Look at all of these teacher pedophiles. Them teachers aren't Black at all. It's just something to think about.

It's definitely possible that adopted children can face that kind of abuse - just as it is possible in a family with no adopted children.

I'd disagree with you're thought that the majority of white parents with adopted black parents do it because they want to experience what it'd be like to own a slave.

I don't think prospective parents have a "fascination" with adopting an (insert race here) child.

Only one of Jolie's kids is from Africa. I think it's fair for them as parents to hide their kids from the media frenzy. Even then, google Angelina Jolie kids and there are tons of pictures of them ...

To your last point, I guess you'd have to look at how many black parents are willing to adopt vs white parents. To me, it's safe to assume that the majority of parents that are willing to adopt are white (population percentage/socioeconomic status are factors).

Also consider the many methods of adoption.

But, I'm not black, so I won't say that I'll ever understand this from a black POV. I do have a few friends that are adopted though.

White people adopting black kids is not so much wanting a slave, it's "white saviorism" aka, modern day white mans burden. Basically, let me rescue these poor black children from poverty or life with their worthless parents. They just end up raising a bunch of c000ns because they cannot teach them knowledge of self and how to survive in the system they will grow up in that will marginalize and mistreat them based on race.

Last edited:
I remember hearing the photo was planned when it first came out and this complex video . Didn’t think too much about it originally . They were using these kids along with abusing smh

Just like with anything it’s alotta variation , not everybody that’s adopting kids are doing it for the right reasons or are suitable parents ...I personally know of a couple ppl round my the way that straight up said they woulda rather stayed in foster care or been in the streets rather than whatever they went thru at their adopted home...it can be that real at the adopted home for some of these kids :smh:

Finally got around to checking out this story. I wish I hadn't. Sickening stuff.

^ Yup...... damn. |l

Updated summary:

Police "have reason to believe ... the crash was intentional"
The vehicle's software indicated the Hart family's 2003 GMC Yukon stopped at a scenic pull-over area, then roared at speeds of up to 90 mph before plunging. No skid marks were found.
The crash happened days after child welfare authorities began investigating the mothers on whether the children were being neglected
The search continues for three more missing children

Eeshh....Tragic man. Are there not mental health evals regarding prospective parents? This kind of psychosis is tough to fake.

Back
Top Bottom