⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

Can’t believe they let this happen to Kofi smh. RIP.
Blood on everyone’s hand as far as I’m concerned.

how is the car not being examined as evidence. Why is it being totaled?!

Wow. At the ending. Pointless imo since the family already got Kofi. Judge and son gotta go.

Last edited:
Can’t believe they let this happen to Kofi smh. RIP.
Blood on everyone’s hand as far as I’m concerned.

how is the car not being examined as evidence. Why is it being totaled?!

Wow. At the ending. Pointless imo since the family already got Kofi. Judge and son gotta go.

Nah only WTSP got to go. The Judge knew what happened to Kofi was going to be his son's fate. If that crime boss wasn't the father in question, Judge would've let WTSP confess.

You would think death is an option but I dont think so yet.

They either fight or I feel the more interesting angle.is he tells him the truth. He got told to steal a car and then got arrested. Kofi does or says something that's believable and then the family and corrupt cops start looking in another direction.
****, credits were still rolling and dude was already in a body bag. I knew he wouldn’t make it passed episode 5 but to not even make it out of espsidoe 3, damn....did my boy dirty. We didn’t even get to see it.

That was the wife's idea.

"Go big!"

Not that the mob boss is exempt from blame since he aint veto it but the wife is orchestrating hits behind her husband's back.

He caved so he’s trash too. It was so white of them too. They should’ve been satisfied with their son’s “killer” being dead but they went for the overkill.

I hope that ends up keeping Rocco in jail for life.

Did I miss something with the Judges son and his teacher? They saying “I love you”.....

They’re having sex. She’s the girl in the bed first episode.

Rocco is the son that was in the hit and run.
The mom needs to be tamed

Did I miss something with the Judges son and his teacher? They saying “I love you”.....
Go back to episode 1. Keep a close eye on who the son wakes up with in bed and then go to episode 2 when the son is in class and look at the teacher.

Your Honor basically got an A Teacher subplot stashed on the side.

Damn the mother in law was so annoying at dinner.

this stupid kid is pissing me off so bad. Just shut your mouth and listen to daddy.

the mob wife so annoying as well.

basically this show is kissing me off lol

I think I'm done with this show
Man tonight’s episode was reckless.
They have 10episodes to tell this story and they rushed through this one something serious.
I don’t think I can put up with this kid much longer.
It didn’t help that I watched Straight Out of Compton this morning and got to see those cops harassing NWA only to come to Your Honor and watch the Judge’s Son **** all over his privileges and act like a victim. Sure he’s struggling with getting away with murder, but all I can see is a spoiled prick. Then the house blowing up at the end........they want to show me that but not Kofi’s death.......FOH SHOWTIME, this show is backpedaling on quality and not even Cranston can save it if this keeps up. I’ll hang in for the next episode before I quit on it.

Last edited:
Finished episode 2 and its dope how they expanded the story at the end of the episode

He seriously would’ve been better off coming clean. All those people in high places. Grandma definitely finding the holes in the stories.

why was the detective invited again?

Back
Top Bottom