⚖ Your Honor ⚖ on Showtime S2 Premieres 1/15 9pm

Bruh the consistent play of getting the black people out the paint smh. What did he do to her phone tho?
Judges instruct jurors not to seek outside info (not presented during the trial) that'll influence the jury and lead to a manipulated outcome.

He somehow put something regarding Kofi in her search history that basically disqualified her as a juror.

Last edited:
Judges instruct jurors not to seek outside info (not presented during the trial) that'll influence the jury and lead to a manipulated outcome.

He somehow put something regarding Kofi in her search history that basics disqualified her as a juror.

Aw ok. That’s what I thought.

Ima be mad if.............[edited]...................and then judge and Adam skate free.
He’s definitely not skating but it is America and SHOWTIME so he’s not going to do what a real Scumbag would do in his position which is kill himself, he’ll be caught not condemned, and he’ll get his Justice very heroically.

You must've skipped an episode (maybe 2) or something.

It hasn't been 3 weeks since the last episode :lol:

Only took a break last week. Episode 7 was on the 17th.
I was saying they’d had 3 interruptions where the show wasn’t aired, not that it’d been off for 3 weeks.

This gotta be one of the worst shows on tv. Not even for what it shows as far as black, white dynamics, but the story and tempo and show running is garbage sauce. Poverty level. Not sure where exactly it's going besides just showing how **** the judicial system is to black people.

But the details of the show are all off. The story telling. Man's got curb stomped and had no cheek scars from ripped cheeks. Had all his teeth.

And all this open dialogue in broad daylight between the judge and the defendant father's...come on bruh. That never happens. Especially if you're doing dirt. You most likely want to get away with it.

To say you didn't get in NYU..and then the very next scene...or yes you did. :sick:

The details of the story is cheeks.

Brian Cranston helping the defense form their case.

This show one of the worst I've watched. Brian cranston is a clown. Must need money. Why'd he take this part? Blew through that walter white bag I guess. Sucka boy.

Last edited:
Bruh the consistent play of getting the black people out the paint smh. What did he do to her phone tho?

Bruh....the way black folks consistently get played in this show :wow:

I came back to this show over the weekend since I was only three episodes behind.

and it's really disturbing to me in today's climate. I'm glad other people see it, because it's baffling to me to read any black person praise this show. It's like this show was written in a different era.

Last edited:
I do low key agree ^

The curb stomp play was not realistic. With no scarring missing teeth etc. They need to explain his motive and means of how he was able to be transferred to that jail. And I need to know how the mom passed. I have assumptions but would like to know for sure.

And whatever happened to the Escalade that was following Adam?! It saw the incident and saw him taking pictures afterwards.

The curb stomp :smh: and the only one who they showed caring was the black woman.

This show seems like it gets off on torturing black people

We needed that and for you to describe it on some American History X type of stuff for you to show someone is racist?

If anything that should be cut out so not to encourage copycats who want to show their beliefs. This show is tone deaf.

I don't even know how M.Desiato got to preside over the case after getting Judge Leblanc taken off.
His car was the murder weapon in the case that got Kofi sent to prison which led to his death.

We've heard a few mentions of unrealistic happens in the Series, but there are too many to name.(like the fact Eugene claimed he saw Adam the night before in his car and the same day it's stolen which is the next day, Kofi went to jail so the car obviously had to be involved in the hit and run the day before it was stolen. Any detective in America would have asked 3 questions and solved this case)
Had we got an episode last week and one of the other skipped weeks, this Series would be over.
Aggravates me that I now have to spend the month of December February finishing this show.

Last edited:
I came back to this show over the weekend since I was only three episodes behind.

and it's really disturbing to me in today's climate. I'm glad other people see it, because it's baffling to me to read any black person praise this show. It's like this show was written in a different era.

I'm praising the show.

But I do get its a show and think they are intentionally doing this to make people uncomfortable.

Unfortunately I think they missed a mark somewhere and now its only making black people uncomfortable.

I think story wise it's some ****ed up **** going on to blacks but I kind of leave those feels there when the show is over.

This gotta be one of the worst shows on tv. Not even for what it shows as far as black, white dynamics, but the story and tempo and show running is garbage sauce. Poverty level. Not sure where exactly it's going besides just showing how **** the judicial system is to black people.

But the details of the show are all off. The story telling. Man's got curb stomped and had no cheek scars from ripped cheeks. Had all his teeth.

And all this open dialogue in broad daylight between the judge and the defendant father's...come on bruh. That never happens. Especially if you're doing dirt. You most likely want to get away with it.

To say you didn't get in NYU..and then the very next scene...or yes you did. :sick:

This show one of the worst I've watched. Brian cranston is a clown. Must need money. Why'd he take this part? Blew through that walter white bag I guess. Sucka boy.
After the way one of the earlier episodes ended with all the characters finding themselves at a dinner together and the dog revealing the bloody rag all in the course of like 2 minutes, I definitely felt this way.

Even beyond their blind spot for how they portray and use black characters, the storytelling is so poor. No subtlety to anything going on here.

Some people really seem to like the show and I for the life of me can’t understand why.

I must have still had Remy in the system because as soon as I saw the post from freeze freeze , I literally thought “Did we watch the same show?” and went back and did a re-watch.

I agree with everyone about the curb stomping thing. But to say this story telling is poverty is a denial of the truth. White folks have done worse to blacks through the legal system than this. Whether that be the Baxter’s or the Desiato’s.

I honestly hate to say this but I feel this an ACTUAL portrayal of America and its “justice” system which makes a lot of US upset but this show is real. What VARNELL HILL VARNELL HILL alluded to earlier in the thread and what kingkoopa kingkoopa said a couple posts before me....the writers literally are portraying an uncomfortable reality. It doesn’t make the story any less credible, though because this **** actually happens. Maybe not as sensationalized but this behavior is 100% American.

Other notes on the last episode:
If the teacher is the downfall :smh:

Adam turning down NYU :smh:

Michael getting with the black yamb :smh:

Preview for next week has me sick. If Adam actually confesses to the murder to his black godfather :sick:

I think a few of y'all should stop hate watching this show. Don't seem good for ya health. Even more so if you legitimately think the show is not good at all.

Check out Gangs of London or Warrior.

I don't even know how M.Desiato got to preside over the case after getting Judge Leblanc taken off.
His car was the murder weapon in the case that got Kofi sent to prison which led to his death.
That information is being buried. I think you're forgetting Kofi immediately pled guilty or something. What detective was on Rocco's hit and run case? :nerd:

I felt the show did good and obvious job of showing the nexus of corruption in the NO legal system and how they love to expedite cases so fast to the point detectives don't take the time to do their job and lawyers don't care enough to do due diligence and investigation. This literally happens url and that's a huge part of why so many black ppl end up incarcerated.

Like there's a bunch of documentaries about innocent men in prison for years and when they go over the police investigation and trial its just rife with half *** work, inconsistencies, indifference, and malice.

We've heard a few mentions of unrealistic happens in the Series, but there are too many to name.(like the fact Eugene claimed he saw Adam the night before in his car and the same day it's stolen which is the next day, Kofi went to jail so the car obviously had to be involved in the hit and run the day before it was stolen. Any detective in America would have asked 3 questions and solved this case)
Had we got an episode last week and one of the other skipped weeks, this Series would be over.
Aggravates me that I now have to spend the month of December February finishing this show.
He pled guilty so none of that comes in to play.

And again you clearly weren't watching this show weekly. This show has had only one week where it did not air a new episode which was last week. There were no other "interruptions". How are you spending the month of Feb finishing this show when for everyone else it ends Feb 14th? :nerd:

10 episodes of a miniseries that will finish in 11 weeks.

Last edited:
Adam’s decisions don’t even make sense at this point. He’s just too unlikable.

Papa Baxter is an idiot. This isn’t the first time he’s trying to step to Michael not knowing that doing so can get them in trouble

Back
Top Bottom