⚽️The Footy Thread: Lock Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't usually do social media, but have been on it lately and I'm starting to realize many of you don't know a damn thing about footy. Y'all copy other peoples thoughts word for word and post it in here. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do this with Roma news/rumors. Mainly from the Roma thread I follow on another site. No shame lol

He played great with LRB @ Atletico & also with Dybala when he was in form... I’m mean was left up front a lot by himself today but kept working & working... Didn’t he score for Bayern in the 2013 CL final too?

Never had problems traveling. It's usually da white folks that be acting up when they in another country.

And I don't quiet understand all the hatred towards England. End of the day my country didn't even make it, so I had no dog in the race/horse in the fight.

I lived their for 2 years, fell in love with the game there, etc. Lived in Germany for 4 years.. will always have a weak spot for both NTs
lakenheath? mildenhall? :nerd:

lowkey Australians are kind of the worst.... of course, like most things in life there are exceptions

If you're talking about the Australian tourists in Southeast Asia, you're 100% correct. Disgusting, horrible, evil tourists. My Indonesian and Thai friends can't even go to the beaches there anymore.

Tourists from New Zealand are generally nice and civilized though.

It's funny how the worst tourists are the "main" Anglo countries (English, Australians, Americans) while their less popular but similar neighbors (Irish, Canadians, Kiwis) are a lot friendlier and generally more pleasant to be around

Croatia has to win this. It's now or never best squad they will probably ever have. France can afford a lose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom