⚽️The Footy Thread: German Super Cup, International Champions Cup, Copa Libertadores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inter equalizes :smh: They did deserve the goal and sliced straight through our defense for a one on one with Lloris

cot damn this city team plays beautiful football
these cb's though....otamendi and stones aint it
Otamendi yea. Stones will be fine though. Especially with Laporte next to him when he comes back

If City really adds Cancelo to this squad.. :sick:

My only worry would be that right flank could be super exposed with him starting but KDB is pretty smart and will occasionally cover that rightback spot when walker goes forward he would do the same for cancelo. When he goes forward to something else I think we could is just a quick switch positionally by having Rodri drop into the CB spot and stones go a little wider as a RCB to cover that space when cancelo bombs forward
What’s up with Benjamin Mendy?

Recovering from his last injury. They taking it even slower this time than last time which is smart. Gotta be careful.

Not fit yet. He will be a huge factor coming back. I dont trust Zinchenko and Angelino at all, I feel they are the same players.

I hope he can come back strong and confident most importantly. I feel like his lack of confidence is what lead to his defensive mistakes when he can back the first time you could tell he was playing a little more cautious which I think lead to those moments. Which I don’t blame him for being more cautious after the knee injury he had most would. But I hope he comes back confident this time

I really want to see Mahrez in there, see if he can prove a lot of us wrong this season.

Jesus hasn't done anything since hes been on, and tbf he hasn't had many touches but this was what I was frustrated with him on last season. He drifts away for long stretches.

How was that not a goal?
So close

IMG_20190804_112250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom